27 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline

Hi guys,

We are in a new year and we are quite hopeful this journey, will be concluded soonest.

My documents was submitted on the 4th of December, 2019 to NVC, and has already been accepted. So we await the DQ email to move to the next level.

Let's discuss our process here.

Welcome!

Edited by Angel4love

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
1 hour ago, Angel4love said:

Hi guys,

We are in a new year and we are quite hopeful this journey, will be concluded soonest.

My documents was submitted on the 4th of December, 2019 to NVC, and has already been accepted. So we await the DQ email to move to the next level.

Welcome!

My documents has been approved since august 2019 and its DQ and yet i haven’t received interview you got to be patient that all you do !!!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Alexobaid said:

My documents has been approved since august 2019 and its DQ and yet i haven’t received interview you got to be patient that all you do !!!

Have you called them yet? I think you should or make enquiry at your embassy to find out the next available interview date for immigrant.

Wont hurt to put a call across though! 

Happy new year

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
2 hours ago, Angel4love said:

Have you called them yet? I think you should or make enquiry at your embassy to find out the next available interview date for immigrant.

Wont hurt to put a call across though! 

Happy new year

My case ir1 visa and nvc schedules my interview I also have did injury all they told me I’m line for interview and I have to be patient 

Edited by Alexobaid

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Angel4love said:

Hi guys,

Welcome!

Hello, everyone. Happy New year.  As of December 31, 2019; there are reviewing documents that were submitted on November 07, 2019 to their website. I called them last night before going to church. The Ceac website has not updated yet; it is showing a different date.  But, the dates are not far off.

On December 30, 2019; they were reviewing November 26, 2019 (I-130) that were recieved from USCIS. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Knightgame185 said:

I’m hoping my second re submission is faster then the first one! 

The representative told me they are doing things differently. I was told if there is a resubmission it starts your NVC, process over. Even, if it  is for one document that is out of order; or not scanned properly. She was very pleasant and kind.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Alexobaid said:

My case ir1 visa and nvc schedules my interview I also have did injury all they told me I’m line for interview and I have to be patient 

Then you just need to be hopefully and be patient 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Knightgame185 said:

I’m hoping my second re submission is faster then the first one! 

Good luck my second submission date was 14 Nov still waiting for Review

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

It seems like some people are lucky that they're getting their documents reviewed even though they submitted later than others. Does anyone know if one countries' documents get reviewed faster than others?

How does this all work?!

3 hours ago, Rosemichelle said:

The representative told me they are doing things differently. I was told if there is a resubmission it starts your NVC, process over. Even, if it  is for one document that is out of order; or not scanned properly. She was very pleasant and kind.

I do not mind but I just hope it is faster instead of waiting two whole month again. I am hoping it'll be less then that.  I am plan on going for expedite to see if it will speed up  and approved or denied going to give it a shot. 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

I do not mind but I just hope it is faster instead of waiting two whole month again. I am hoping it'll be less then that.  I am plan on going for expedite to see if it will speed up  and approved or denied going to give it a shot. 

I hope it will be faster for you as well. Good luck with your case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.