homesick_american

British store in DFW area

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I was lamenting the loss of the British goods store on lower Greenville Ave in Dallas until I heard of a place called the British Emporium on Main Street in Grapevine, TX (between Dallas and Fort Worth). If anyone's looking for a British store in DFW, I've heard it's really nice. Never been there tho.

http://www.british-emporium.com/

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

I saw that somewhere online before. Luckily I'm just about 15 minutes from Grapevine, so I'll check it out next time I'm that way!

Our Visa Journey

2/13 - I-129F sent to TSC

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/5 - POE @ Dallas/Ft. Worth

8/11 - Wedding!!

10/15 - received Greencard

Got 10-year Greencard

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I been to the place, if your coming of 121 down main st you'll carry on threw grapevine town centre, you'll hit some lights you go trew them and its on you right. There a bar called the back porch near buy. But they have loads of stuff Tea, sauages, HP, Crisp, Pasties, Chocolate, even had easter eggs well for Easter but yea its a fab place

July 26th 2006 Took a trip to Texas !!!

Aug ???? 2006 Saw a Pretty Lady (Kristy of course)

Apr 10th 2007 After talking to lawyers and lots of tears returned home

May ??? 2007 Kristy go's in hospital for op

Jun 11th 2007 129F Paperwork sent

Jun 25th 2007 At last got NOA1 !!!

Jun 27th 2007 Touched

Jun 15th 2007 Its my Birthday Yea!!!

Aug 1st 2007 Kristy coming to see me !!!

Aug 11th Kristy went home :(

Oct 26th 2007 We've had our first touch !!!

Oct 31th 2007 Yes we've been touched Yet again !!!

Oct 31st Kristy coming to see Me yea !!!

Nov 1th 2007 Another touch is today the day!!!

Nov 2nd 2007 Another touch Now I'm getting Worried :(

Nov 7th Kristy Had to go home :(

Nov 7th no touches or update's since the 2nd and now A RFE !!! :((

Dec 14th 2007 At last NOA 2 !!! :))

Jan 15th 2008 paperwork landed at NVC

Jan 16th 2008 on itw way to london !!!

Jan 22nd 2008 recieve by the embassy

Jan 28th 2008 Oh my !!! panic packet 3 on my door step

Jan 29th 2008 Back in the post next day delivery !!!

Feb 4th 2008 Medical in london

Feb 25th 2008 interview at embassy Approved !!!

Mar 5th 2008 Flying Home !!!

April 5th 2008 Getting Married !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.