lizaanne

Happy Anniversary to Us

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

One year ago today, well it would have been shortly after midnight this morning actually, Simon went down on one knee after Easter Vigil Mass in the most amazingly beautiful cathedral Church in his home of England.

He said he loved me, and he asked me to marry him. There was no way in the world I could have ever said no. :wub:

So here we are, after sooo many months of working through the immigration process to bring him to America, praying for a visa for him when he goes for his interview in a couple weeks. Then we can truly put all our wedding plans in action for September 30th. Finally.

My hope, my prayer, is that this will be our last anniversary of any sort with an ocean to separate us.

So - not much to say really - just trying to "celebrate" alone. We had a nice talk before he had to go to bed, trying to adjust to the clock change in the UK.

Thanks for stopping in... (L)

~Liza

10 Year Green Card Holder Since July 2009 --- Thank you Visa Journey!!! :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good luck in your visa journey i am sure you will be together soon. I just love stories that have happy endings . I'm sure you will have a happy ending. Good luck!!!!!!!!

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wishing you together soon.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

This will sure be your last anniversary apart, you are very nearly there! Wishing you all the best.

LONDON TO CALIFORNIA ....

K1

May 5th 05 - K1 petition sent to CSC

August 23rd 05 - Visa Approved!!!

AOS and EAD

December 5th 05 - AOS and EAD sent

December 16th 05 - NOA's received for both AOS and EAD

December 31st 05 - Receive letter for AOS interview

February 6th 06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED

February 16th 06 - Biometrics Appointment

February 22nd 06 - EAD Approved via e mail

February 27th 06 - EAD card in mail!!!

March 6th 06 - Got a job!

March 17th 06 - Green Card Approval via e mail

March 18th 06 - 'Welcome to America' letter arrives

March 24th 06 - Green Card Arrives!

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.

For indeed, that's all who ever have."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wishing you both a fast and speedy journey!!! (F)(F)

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lisa... what a very romantic way to be asked for your hand in marriage...

I wish for you that your visa journey will be quick, and that you will be with your sweetie soon!

Lynne

PS: almost forgot to say... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Awwww - thanks everyone!!! (F)

9 days till interview time!! I've booked the morning off work, I just know I won't be able to function till I hear from him!!

:dance:

~Liza

10 Year Green Card Holder Since July 2009 --- Thank you Visa Journey!!! :-)

Awwww - thanks everyone!!! (F)

9 days till interview time!! I've booked the morning off work, I just know I won't be able to function till I hear from him!!

:dance:

~Liza

congrats to the both of you liza..and good luck on the interview........dean

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835