sereia

interview not so successful

104 posts in this topic

if that were the case, why do you yammer on in your very first post about "i've read disappointing stories here on vj about being sent the outdated form and when the person showed up at the interview, they were turned away because it wasn't up to date!" ? and then again on another one "i've read countless times about people bringing in forms that were expired and being turned away THEN."

why are you yammering on about worrying about bringing expired forms if you say you weren't even sent one in the first place? if you weren't sent one in the first place, why would it even be an issue? jenn3539 says she can't even find the old one online anymore, anywhere. so why even bring it up?

honestly, there was no ds156, outdated or not, in the package casablanca sent?

exactly where on this site then does anyone mention any trouble with forms through casablanca? i want to see it. and exactly who in morocco was sent outdated forms? what is the reference point for this?

in my package sent in january of this year from casablanca, all the forms sent to me are expired in 9/2007, even the french ds156. either there's credibility issues here, or you can't articulate clearly. first you say this happened "apparently he had most of the interview before they asked for this paper. she said if he would have had it, it would have been a success." then it turns out he didnt even get past the receptionist. sorry, it's hardly "pwnage" (what are you, 12?) when the person posting this can't even relay the incident in a way that it's even possible to tell what the hell is going on. God forbid someone should actually analyse your post and find that some things just don't add up. i just want to get to the bottom of it, in the interest of possibly being of benefit for other people going through that consulate.

please

i beg of you

tell me you do NOT work for a suicide hotline.

Wow. Oscar Wilde's certainly got nothing on that acerbic wit of yours.

The same questions ocurred to me though when i was reading this thread. There's just some inconsistencies to the whole narrative that make it confusing to read and difficult to understand what actually happened. Suddenly, after closing for a month or so, Casablanca wants different forms than the ones they took a couple months ago?

cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this...

36119104_l-1.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

funny how you and that other troll only come out when its time to rip on people. now who is the 12 year old?

i wasn't exactly clear in my OP because i had only spoken to my fiance for a few minutes and misunderstood him. i thought i clarified it after. but here i will one more time before i just stop responding. i really don't see what is so confusing to you.

first of all, YES, they ARE ASKING FOR THE OLD DS156 RIGHT NOW IN CASABLANCA. Ask patiently waiting and nabz (who both had interviews in the past few days)

it IS strange the new one is available on the government websites when they clearly are asking for the expired version! my fiance wasn't given any DS156 in the packet so i downloaded the up-to-date info for him and brought it with me to morocco. there are people here WHO WERE SENT the OLD FORM. the form dated 2004. and those were the ones approved. jenn is right, the new one is not available online. so why are they requesting that at interview? what is YOUR POINT?? my point is to let people know what happened to me and hope they will bring in both if they still have access to the old version.

i'm not going to sit here and search for hours trying to find posts or PMS regarding the issue. I know i've read it and i would hope everyone brings in the proper forms in the future. i highly doubt you are doing this to help the members of VJ since you never post other than to sh*t on anyone or argue!

my fiance should have brought both to be sure, IF HE HAD BOTH. i thank those of you with actual ADVICE who advised us to bring both in his next interview.

Edited by abdounjen

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
if that were the case, why do you yammer on in your very first post about "i've read disappointing stories here on vj about being sent the outdated form and when the person showed up at the interview, they were turned away because it wasn't up to date!" ? and then again on another one "i've read countless times about people bringing in forms that were expired and being turned away THEN."

why are you yammering on about worrying about bringing expired forms if you say you weren't even sent one in the first place? if you weren't sent one in the first place, why would it even be an issue? jenn3539 says she can't even find the old one online anymore, anywhere. so why even bring it up?

exactly where on this site then does anyone mention any trouble with forms through casablanca? i want to see it. and exactly who in morocco was sent outdated forms? what is the reference point for this?

in my package sent in january of this year from casablanca, all the forms sent to me are expired in 9/2007, even the french ds156. either there's credibility issues here, or you can't articulate clearly. first you say this happened "apparently he had most of the interview before they asked for this paper. she said if he would have had it, it would have been a success." then it turns out he didnt even get past the receptionist. sorry, it's hardly "pwnage" (what are you, 12?) when the person posting this can't even relay the incident in a way that it's even possible to tell what the hell is going on. God forbid someone should actually analyse your post and find that some things just don't add up. i just want to get to the bottom of it, in the interest of possibly being of benefit for other people going through that consulate.

please

i beg of you

The same questions ocurred to me though when i was reading this thread. There's just some inconsistencies to the whole narrative that make it confusing to read and difficult to understand what actually happened. Suddenly, after closing for a month or so, Casablanca wants different forms than the ones they took a couple months ago?

perhaps if your "sweethearthunnybunny" got treated the way Jen's did you would be a bit frazzled in composing this as well. I'll be sure not to give any sympathy if anything happens to you and just sh!t all over you if and when you make any mistakes in relaying your story through tears.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why is it when people are having a rough time someone has to come and pee in their cheerios? So she didn't have all of the correct info from the start, so what? I am sure that when my husband got his first 221g that I posted some inaccuracies until I got the actual physical paper, sorted through it, and cleared my head. I am glad no one blasted me. Aren't we here first and formost for information, second for support? If you have nothing constructive or useful why bother posting?

Anyway, to the OP, I know this is a pain in the butt, but in this particular situation I believe the more expedient method would simply be to do what you can to accommodate them. You are more than welcome to come here and unload on us...most of us will support you. Don't worry about posts without value.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

please

i beg of you

perhaps if your "sweethearthunnybunny" got treated the way Jen's did you would be a bit frazzled in composing this as well. I'll be sure not to give any sympathy if anything happens to you and just sh!t all over you if and when you make any mistakes in relaying your story through tears.

Still not witty...just clumsy, feeble insults.

Regardless of what happened, it was still confusing trying to navigate through the thread and find out what actually happened. That's all I said. Since the gist of the thread appears to be so preposterously absurd-Casablanca now wants outdated forms-I just wanted to be clear about what I was reading. There are people with interviews coming up at this consulate, and having a little more clarity on this issue and others is, well, important. I made no criticisms of any people involved. Yr invented drama is boring boring boring.

cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this...

36119104_l-1.jpg

Timeline

not worth the effort

Edited by doodlebug

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
not worth the effort

Your avatar says it all on this thread....lol

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Honestly, kiddo, what makes you think you're worth the effort to bother to cook up a witty insult? Would be like casting pearls before swine.

Jen's got credibility, you've got f*ckall. When you have more than that, come back and we'll work up a proper insult all special-like for ya. Until then, you're wasting our time and yours.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Timeline
Honestly, kiddo, what makes you think you're worth the effort to bother to cook up a witty insult? Would be like casting pearls before swine.

Jen's got credibility, you've got f*ckall. When you have more than that, come back and we'll work up a proper insult all special-like for ya. Until then, you're wasting our time and yours.

who are you talking to?

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

who are you talking to?

Sounds like she's talking to the two people in the thread who doubted Jen's story. Not to worry though, looks as though both of their accounts have been disabled. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I can vouch for what happened bc my SO was there with him and even tried to help him fill out the old forms. I think I knew what happened before Jen did. They did refuse the new form. My SO had both and he asked which ones they wanted and he was told the one sent in the packet. He told them that he also had the new one that wasn't expired. He was told that if they weren't using them, they would not have sent them. Jen's SO tried to get them filled out while he was there bc he was given a copy of the old forms, but was told that it was too late and to come back again. So, just for those of u who need to know where the information came from, it is my SO who was an eye witness! hope thats good enough for u! We got your back Jen. We know what happened and are there for you all the way. Just ignore the ignorant people.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

thanks for the credibility and also for backing up my story! i appreciate it. it sucks that people would think i would come here and lie about what is going down at the consulate. i would never want this to happen to anyone else. i'm sure we'll get a new interview soon and everything will be just fine. good luck to the rest of you with interviews coming up!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Since when in telling of a personal experience do we have to verify to the entire world, i dont understand anyone not believeing, especially if they are familiar with the procedures there. You dont need explain, good luck

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

score so far........ewok 2, trolls 0 :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.