3,047 posts in this topic

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Blackgloves said:

Hello

I had same issue in my AOS . That’s a Nigerian decree of dissolution of a marriage. 

Yes it's from Nigeria, but what you do to resolve  it.am dying inside 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Blackgloves said:

The case was denied (AOS) because every divorce documents sent to them were denied . Is your case a vawa case ? 

Yes,pls what to do.because this is only hope I have 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Blackgloves said:

The case was denied (AOS) because every divorce documents sent to them were denied . Is your case a vawa case ? 

Do get certified from judge in Nigeria or you get another divorce letter 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
20 minutes ago, sdot0479 said:

Yes it's from Nigeria, but what you do to resolve  it.am dying inside 

My heart goes out to everyone here. Just pray to God and keep the faith I see God make things possible that is not possible to human or the law itself. I’ve seen it for myself and people I know.God + Faith is everything❤️ 

3 minutes ago, sdot0479 said:

Do get certified from judge in Nigeria or you get another divorce letter 

Check the U.S. department of state reciprocity table documents guideline it might help you guys I attached the link

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shroy123 said:

Finally yayyy 🥳🥳

status changed today. I received my c31 Ead on November 2019

730D8854-882A-46DF-B7DC-87A1A339C411.jpeg

Congrats.  

My question is

is ur abusive spouse applied I-130?

When you applied I-360 ?

Is it standalone application ?

r u married to Us citizen or green card holder ? 

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Apple90 said:

Check the U.S. department of state reciprocity table documents guideline it might help you guys I attached the link

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

Okay,thanks for the information,can I do another divorce by myself because that one came from my ex wife 

33 minutes ago, waitingforluck said:

Congrats.  

My question is

is ur abusive spouse applied I-130?

When you applied I-360 ?

Is it standalone application ?

r u married to Us citizen or green card holder ? 

Yes my abusive spouse applied for i130 and i have an approved i130. She cancelled my green card application after my i130 approval. I married to UsC

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Yes my abusive spouse applied for i130 and i have an approved i130. She cancelled my green card application after my i130 approval. I married to UsC

when you applied i-360?  

Timeline

I just realized that My entry in america august 27 in 2017. so I have been here 31 month. I have police clerance from my country and washighton. My question is that I lived in portland  8 month. Do you think Uscis will ask this police clearence from portland for the good moral chachter.  if Applicant has lived in america more than 3 year. Do you guys think I should get police clearence of portland too ? or They will not ask that?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.