3,047 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Maxlax said:

My family, kindly join me in this great celebration of good new that the Good Lord has given me on this day. Haaaa! Finally God never fail. My prayers to anyone still waiting it will come. I honestly don’t know how to react to this right now.

thank you all for the prayers and support in this great forum.

5585C08C-8ED7-42D7-A656-91AC75DD66E2.jpeg

Wow! Congrats hon!❤❤ God never fails!👏👏🙌🙏🙏😀

1 hour ago, Maxlax said:

My family, kindly join me in this great celebration of good new that the Good Lord has given me on this day. Haaaa! Finally God never fail. My prayers to anyone still waiting it will come. I honestly don’t know how to react to this right now.

Congratulations :-) 

1 hour ago, Maxlax said:

congratulations

1 hour ago, Maxlax said:

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Can you please share your timeline. 

Hi Everyone!

I have a questions about medical exam. We did not send the form I-693 together with I-485 2 years ago and now we got the letter saying the form I-693 is missing, bring it to the interview.

Please advise how it's better?

Should I get it done right away now or wait till I know when the interview is?

I'm also worried of how the case will be processing because right after my I-360 was approved I changed the address in the form I-485 from New York to California.

So concluding two questions:

1) how long medical exam is valid 

2) anybody here moved from NY to CA or other states at the point of when the case was approved and interview was pending? I appreciate any ideas of how the process is going etc.

and additional question:

My lawyers applied my son under a separate case (don't ask me HOW, I don't know too). So his case is still pending and only my case was approved. In case something is wrong, what might be the procedure to just re-apply him under mine? Anyone ever faced this type of stuff? I'm a bit worried. Good to know my case was approved but what about my 9 year old child!????

26 minutes ago, banana02 said:

Hi Everyone!

I have a questions about medical exam. We did not send the form I-693 together with I-485 2 years ago and now we got the letter saying the form I-693 is missing, bring it to the interview.

Please advise how it's better?

Should I get it done right away now or wait till I know when the interview is?

I'm also worried of how the case will be processing because right after my I-360 was approved I changed the address in the form I-485 from New York to California.

So concluding two questions:

1) how long medical exam is valid 

2) anybody here moved from NY to CA or other states at the point of when the case was approved and interview was pending? I appreciate any ideas of how the process is going etc.

and additional question:

My lawyers applied my son under a separate case (don't ask me HOW, I don't know too). So his case is still pending and only my case was approved. In case something is wrong, what might be the procedure to just re-apply him under mine? Anyone ever faced this type of stuff? I'm a bit worried. Good to know my case was approved but what about my 9 year old child!????

You received a courtesy letter for medicals or you received an REE for it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.