3,047 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

1. No. its not necessary but now I heard USCIS are no longer sending RFE's

Can you elaborate please?

I still have to send some stuff with original application - although I got prima facie. Should I send it ASAP or what? Being a little confused now

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shroy123 said:

Guys. suggestion time

I am planning to visit my home country on April for 3 weeks after 6 years. Off course, travelling on AP makes you nervous its natural. I haven't received any update on my I485 regarding transferring of my case to local office. I involved senator so lets see when I can receive a response. It shouldn't be any problem right if i travel abroad and come back as my I485 is still at vermont

You should be fine. I am in Brazil right now with my AP document. I will post my experience when I come back later this month.

What do you do when you told you cant book an appointment till few weeks to see your attorney and you told paralegal will submit your rfe if i cant wait. according to them I still have time but reading on this platform shows the longer the time you submit the longer the wait time .some things just get you mad but you cant react.  My documents from my home country are on its way through dhl but I already have the scanned copies of everything. 

Thank God for @sandra who helped me a great deal with her advice for free, you are an angel. would have been in a bigger mess. @Stillwinning!!!😊 fantastic person

the time for submission is April 27th . 

please has anyone been in this kind of situation before? how did you go about it ? 

frustrated.

Edited by mazi

24 minutes ago, mazi said:

What do you do when you told you cant book an appointment till few weeks to see your attorney and you told paralegal will submit your rfe if i cant wait. according to them I still have time but reading on this platform shows the longer the time you submit the longer the wait time .some things just get you mad but you cant react.  My documents from my home country are on its way through dhl but I already have the scanned copies of everything. 

Thank God for @sandra who helped me a great deal with her advice for free, you are an angel. would have been in a bigger mess. @Stillwinning!!!😊 fantastic person

please has anyone been in this kind of situation before? how did you go about it ? 

frustrated.

Just be very persuasive and persistent! I remember when I had all the documents for my RFE response put together and ready to go..my attorney decided everything would be on hold till she got back from a vacay!😏 if your attorney is around but just not giving you audience..Go and demand attention! Yes the earlier is always better!👍 Time to pay em a visit..invited or not!💁

9 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Just be very persuasive and persistent! I remember when I had all the documents for my RFE response put together and ready to go..my attorney decided everything would be on hold till she got back from a vacay!😏 if your attorney is around but just not giving you audience..Go and demand attention! Yes the earlier is always better!👍 Time to pay em a visit..invited or not!💁

same scenario and asked I wait but if i cant then paralegal should submit. thanks always 

2 hours ago, FAP said:

Can you elaborate please?

I still have to send some stuff with original application - although I got prima facie. Should I send it ASAP or what? Being a little confused now

I don't see any reason why you cannot send some stuff with original application. SUbmit everything altogether for fast processing of your case 

1 hour ago, mazi said:

frustrated.

Appointments with attorneys? i just call my attorney that I am coming.. 

Filed: Other Timeline
19 hours ago, Sabrina42 said:

Hi everyone, congratulations to  all who received approval and may God grant the heart desires of us all. I have a question please. I got my ead card in Dec. and approval letter in January . I want to move into my space because i have been living with a friend and her family since this journey . I’m in Texas . How do i start building credit and for how long? I do not want a co-signer. Thanke

Look up this card: discover it secure

basically, you put in whatever amount you want and get equivalent credit. End of 6 months, if you have not missed payments, shown responsible financial behavior, they will return your money and increase your credit line. 

example me: 

I gave them $200 and got a credit card with $200 limit. This was less than 6 months ago. I make sure my statement amount is no more than 20%  which is about$40 and I pay it in full right away.  I do use it for more than$40 but keep paying every week. 
just 2 days ago I got approved for an American Express card with $15000 limit.  Therefore, it’s doable. 

LOOK AT THESE, this was so useful! Financial literacy is crucial! pass it along! 

https://youtu.be/5WWp-r4eEEo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.