3,047 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mazi said:

hey @Stillwinning!!!😊❤️ how are you doing ? happy valentine's day to you. i already have police report and affidavit from friends . I was not sure i had to write for myself. i will do just that now. 

Thank you very much. 

I do hope you have a good evening.  

I included a letter from the priest of my congregation.. I think that could help too

8 hours ago, Honey1 said:

I have a pending vawa case and my  EAD expires next month, I filed for EAD renewal 0ct 2019. How long does EAD renewal take? 

I haven't applied yet.. but I believe renewal also takes the same 5-7 months on the website.. confirm with your approval letter.. you should get an automatic 180-day extension after expiration date.. in that time it is expected that you will get new card 

23 minutes ago, nap_o said:

Hello dear house,

I just received my green card 🙌🙏🎉

I can’t describe how happy I am. I wish you all the very best of luck in this journey and I can’t thank l you all enough for your support and sharing your knowledge. This community came through when none else did! 

happy Valentine’s Day! 💕

such a happy post and great valentine's gift 😊 many congratulations to you!! and thank u for sharing your journey

26 minutes ago, nap_o said:

Hello dear house,

I can’t describe how happy I am. I wish you all the very best of luck in this journey and I can’t thank l you all enough for your support and sharing your knowledge. This community came through when none else did! 

happy Valentine’s Day! 💕

Aawwee happy to see approvals here lately. Congratulations! How long was your wait?

2 minutes ago, nap_o said:

Thank you!! I’m happy to see all the approvals coming our way. The Lord is on our side.

My time Line: 

• VAWA Receipt date: Sept 22 2017
  • VAWA Approved: Aug 8 2019
  • Received 2 RFE in my VAWA and 4 prima facies
  • Interview Notice: Jan 27 2020:
  • Interview date: Feb 10 2020
  • Green card approved: Feb 10 2020
  • Green Card in hand: Feb 14 2020

Great to know it got to you only 4days after approval! Wonderful Val gift from the most high GOD! Your story is really inspiring for those worried about things that are already in God's hands..I pray favour locates everyone hopeful and calm every anxious heart here. It may take a while but y'all day is closer than you can see!😊🙏 Congrats again dear!👍

1 hour ago, nap_o said:

Thank you!! I’m happy to see all the approvals coming our way. The Lord is on our side.

My time Line: 

• VAWA Receipt date: Sept 22 2017
  • VAWA Approved: Aug 8 2019
  • Received 2 RFE in my VAWA and 4 prima facies
  • Interview Notice: Jan 27 2020:
  • Interview date: Feb 10 2020
  • Green card approved: Feb 10 2020
  • Green Card in hand: Feb 14 2020

Nice!!! God bless on your journey ahead of you. New chapter of your life. 😊

Timeline
On 2/13/2020 at 7:20 PM, Firat(Tur) said:

I have a very hard question. I hope some of you may know the answer. I came as F1 student and I had worked campus 2019 for 6 month. I got married to abusive spouse and applied wawa. My total payment was 680 dolar. I did not file a tax. Should I file tax now or I become exempt. I dont want to be worried for 680. What Should I do? Are they gonna ask in the adjustment interview?

@sandranj  Please sandra what do you think about my question? They gonna ask me on my aos interview. ? is there any law based on tax that uscis deny my aos even if I GOT my aprroval from wawa.

6 hours ago, nap_o said:

Hello dear house,

happy Valentine’s Day! 💕

I'm particularly happy for you!  

Howdy crowd. I got my prima facie approved on Friday, Dec. 13 (was always a lucky day for me)

My question:

Seems like my EAC# is compromised (some people who should not have their noses in it got it...) Any chance that I can change with a help of a lawyer?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.