3,047 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Honey1 said:

Do you think I should make an expedite request or show my new employer the previous EAD and extension letter?

You can show your extension is valid and you can work, until you received your new one... you still under processing time.

19 hours ago, Justicemum said:

Am getting worried sick, I applied in July 2018, I have received my third Prima Facie about 3 weeks ago, no approval yet but have seen August approvals. I need your prayers family. I didn’t receive any RFE, I spoke to my friends attorney and he said it is not right that I have not received RFE so I should get my attorney to request for RFE. What do I do ??? Am loosing hope, my attorney is not being much of a help. I need your prayers, I have been through a lot.

I will pray for you to receive a patience to this process. you have to be still and wait. If I were your attorney,  I should have done the same thing. He can't do anything except for waiting at this time. It is in the hands of the USCIS. Your friend should change her lawyer. RFE for what? I pray you didn't get an RFE and straight approval. If you didn't get an RFE it means you satisfied the USCIS by submitting all the evidences required. wait and keep your hope high. Pray. God be with you!

3 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

I will pray for you to receive a patience to this process. you have to be still and wait. If I were your attorney,  I should have done the same thing. He can't do anything except for waiting at this time. It is in the hands of the USCIS. Your friend should change her lawyer. RFE for what? I pray you didn't get an RFE and straight approval. If you didn't get an RFE it means you satisfied the USCIS by submitting all the evidences required. wait and keep your hope high. Pray. God be with you!

Hey dear where and how have you been?😀 and for the post above my thoughts exactly! May God favour us all!🙏

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey dear where and how have you been?😀 and for the post above my thoughts exactly! May God favour us all!🙏

I was Just sending you PM. I understand her frustration at this moment. You think everyone is right and trying to mess you up. I even got irritated when my family expect me to tell them a good news, when I have none.  But thank God! It has been 2 and half years but we are all doing good. GOD is with us!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 2/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, Chilly26 said:

I am July2018

It’s saying new card being produced or mentioning that you VAWA case has approved 

5 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

I was Just sending you PM. I understand her frustration at this moment. You think everyone is right and trying to mess you up. I even got irritated when my family expect me to tell them a good news, when I have none.  But thank God! It has been 2 and half years but we are all doing good. GOD is with us!

Ok hun will check my PM. Don't worry your good news is fast approaching and without fail! It is well with us all!🙏😊

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, mazi said:

Good day , please I  need to be know for good moral character is one expected to write a personal affidavit  on one's good moral character apart from the police clearance report?

thank you and happy valentine's day to all . 

Technically it's not necessary, but it doesnt take a lot of effort to do that  so I would recommend writing one. 

19 minutes ago, mazi said:

Good day , please I  need to be know for good moral character is one expected to write a personal affidavit  on one's good moral character apart from the police clearance report?

thank you and happy valentine's day to all . 

Yes you should write a personal affidavit affirming you are a person of good conduct and repute. Friends and Fam can write as well..not mandatory...police clearance should be key!😊👍

5 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes you should write a personal affidavit affirming you are a person of good conduct and repute. Friends and Fam can write as well..not mandatory...police clearance should be key!😊👍

hey @Stillwinning!!!😊❤️ how are you doing ? happy valentine's day to you. i already have police report and affidavit from friends . I was not sure i had to write for myself. i will do just that now. 

Thank you very much. 

I do hope you have a good evening.  

2 minutes ago, Loraa said:

Hi. When I sent my vawa in October, I received my prima facie. I have a question 

1. Does prima facie mean that my documents don’t need any additional Documents?
2. I see many people that they received EAD very soon after fingerprint. I did it January10 and still did not get my SSN and work permit 

3. after fingerprint online updated only my 765 and 485 and it shows :  Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken . Did not update still I -131

I know people that they got approval I-360 after sent in 7-9 month . I saw many people also that they waiting from 2017. Did anybody got approval from 2019? I really cannot wait long time. I miss my kids so much , My attorney told me will wait after sent from 7month , do I have a any chance to get it soon?

People still get RFE after prima facie..but the prima facie itself just means that everything seems okay at first glance..so upon further scrutiny/review..when the officer is working on the case proper..he or she may find something missing and request it.

Other people's timeline is not your timeline. Please note. I360 generally takes anywhere from 14-24 months to process...sometimes it's faster than the estimated time above. You can only expedite your advance parole in an emergency situation. Missing your kids however touching..won't do it. Be patient..it will happen! Also if your case is outside processing times, you can always contact your congressman for help.😊👍

Just now, mazi said:

hey @Stillwinning!!!😊❤️ how are you doing ? happy valentine's day to you. i already have police report and affidavit from friends . I was not sure i had to write for myself. i will do just that now. 

Thank you very much. 

I do hope you have a good evening.  

Thanks darling❤wish you same. Yeah it doesn't hurt to do that. I did that too. I pray that God perfects all that concerns you!🙏😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.