NoMansLand2020

Evidence of meeting in person cover page and organization

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am trying to find an example "Evidence of In-Person Meeting" cover sheet with TOC and pictures of how others have organized their "proof"

I have photos, airline itineraries, hotel reservations, debit/cc statements to use. But I am not quite sure how to present them in an orderly fashion.

Anyone have some images of what they have done?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Create a cover table using WORD.  4 columns.     

TRIP#  DATE  LOCATION  ITINERARY (just eg: LAX - HKG)

Then mark every page after,  corresponding to TRIP# with a table to insert pictures.   Scanned copies use pdf insert TRIP # top right hand corner or use a tab.

Clip all trips together, submit.

We had 12 trips prior to submission, and 20 by the time of interview.   and a ton of jpeg photos and scanned tickets, hotels, receipts etc.

Edited by flfreddy

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

paul was down every month for 3 years. and i made trips up there several times a year.

we included boarding passes and a copy of his electronic i94. pics with approximate date and location. i did not super organize it. they tear it all apart and scan it in the order they want anyways.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline
13 hours ago, flfreddy said:

Create a cover table using WORD.  4 columns.     

TRIP#  DATE  LOCATION  ITINERARY (just eg: LAX - HKG)

Then mark every page after,  corresponding to TRIP# with a table to insert pictures.   Scanned copies use pdf insert TRIP # top right hand corner or use a tab.

Clip all trips together, submit.

We had 12 trips prior to submission, and 20 by the time of interview.   and a ton of jpeg photos and scanned tickets, hotels, receipts etc.

Holy cow.. 12 trips? You must not to travel far. My fiance is in Asia and I in the US. I've been once and will go another time in February and probably for the interview as she's taking two small children with her. 

1 hour ago, Solaris81 said:

Holy cow.. 12 trips? You must not to travel far. My fiance is in Asia and I in the US. I've been once and will go another time in February and probably for the interview as she's taking two small children with her. 

We had nearly that many, and my husband was in NZ (15 hour flight).  People do it.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

We had nearly that many, and my husband was in NZ (15 hour flight).  People do it.

Over what kind of time period? I'm still young and working. Only have a few weeks vacation per year as does she. 

Just now, Solaris81 said:

Over what kind of time period? I'm still young and working. Only have a few weeks vacation per year as does she. 

A three year period.  We are both still working also.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, Solaris81 said:

I have photos, airline itineraries, hotel reservations, debit/cc statements to use.

You need actual boarding passes and passport stamps, they are better evidence than what you have listed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, Solaris81 said:

6 trans pacific ocean flights - LAX - Beijing

14 intra asia flights - korea to singapore

all within 9 mths

Edited by flfreddy

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

Timeline
2 hours ago, carmel34 said:

You need actual boarding passes and passport stamps, they are better evidence than what you have listed.

I don't have my boarding passes anymore. I have a passport stamp though. Bank statements show I was there making purchases and ATM withdrawals.  

Edited by Solaris81

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Solaris81 said:

I don't have my boarding passes anymore. I have a passport stamp though. Bank statements show I was there making purchases and ATM withdrawals.  

Those are good. I didn’t save my boarding passes either. But I did print a copy of my flight check in confirmation. But passport stamps are best 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Russ&MaryAnn said:

Those are good. I didn’t save my boarding passes either. But I did print a copy of my flight check in confirmation. But passport stamps are best 

Not really sure how passport stamps do anything. There isn't any identifiable information on those pages. Could be anyone's stamp. An itinerary had your name and contact info. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Solaris81 said:

Not really sure how passport stamps do anything. There isn't any identifiable information on those pages. Could be anyone's stamp. An itinerary had your name and contact info. 

True but just about anything can be forged. I also included a copy of my passport bio page. And if they want to they can validate your re-entry into the states. Anyway it worked for me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.