schatzi_sugoi

Help! Registering Delivery Address...

6 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

Just finished Day 1 of Medical at SLEC. I was asked to go back tomorrow for the results and part of the requirement is to provide the delivery address confirmation.

I registered in ustraveldocs... just followed the process but when I printed out the confirmation, I noticed that instead of the DS260 Confirmation ID, it is showing the DS160 Confirmation ID of the B1/B2 visa I applied for back in 2015 (I used the same account since it’s tied to the same email address that I have at NVC).

There’s no way for me to change the confirmation ID...

Thanks in Advance!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Something new SLEC is sticking their nose in .. delivery confirmation.  Hmmm.

As for your ID issue (DS-160 vs DS-260), for SLEC I would not worry about it.  You have the confirmation ID for the DS-260?  .. that is what the embassy will look at.   Don't stress on this.

You could contact the embassy regarding the DS-160 still listed, but it would take weeks for them to get your profile "cleared" and you will be done with your interview by then  ;)      Relax.  You could mention it to the CO during the interview, but I seriously doubt it will be an issue.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Something new SLEC is sticking their nose in .. delivery confirmation.  Hmmm.

As for your ID issue (DS-160 vs DS-260), for SLEC I would not worry about it.  You have the confirmation ID for the DS-260?  .. that is what the embassy will look at.   Don't stress on this.

You could contact the embassy regarding the DS-160 still listed, but it would take weeks for them to get your profile "cleared" and you will be done with your interview by then  ;)      Relax.  You could mention it to the CO during the interview, but I seriously doubt it will be an issue.

Thanks, Hank!

I was able to call USEM (with 10 minutes to spare) and they cleared the old DS-160 from my profile and I was able to get a delivery address confirmation without the old DS-160. It doesn't have the DS-260 confirmation number but in my mind that's fine. Better have no confirmation ID than have an old non-immigrant one that could lead to confusion with the folks at SLEC.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, schatzi_sugoi said:

Thanks, Hank!

I was able to call USEM (with 10 minutes to spare) and they cleared the old DS-160 from my profile and I was able to get a delivery address confirmation without the old DS-160. It doesn't have the DS-260 confirmation number but in my mind that's fine. Better have no confirmation ID than have an old non-immigrant one that could lead to confusion with the folks at SLEC.

That is impressive.   Use to take a week or two for them to clear the profile ... not many call because of old info in the profile so my info is old. 

Thanks for the update.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Update: Finished Day 2. They didn’t even ask for my DS-260 or the delivery address confirmation. They just got the receipt from Day 1 and checked my passport and gave me the form with the vaccination info and told me they will mail the results to USEM.

Now, I just have to wait. 10 more sleeps until interview day! After 11 long years, it’s almost done. :)

Timeline

Business as usual  ...  ;)  

Glad you medical is complete.

All the best with the interview and receiving your visa

Then CFO-PDOS

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.