GSingh

I-751 December 2019 Filers

422 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
5 minutes ago, DSOTM1973 said:

Congrats man! 

And it is head-scratcher how USCIS are processing cases in Texas. Few months ago, they were transferring cases because of the backlog, now they are approving cases in 6 months

It is definitely head-scratching. Instead of choosing to clear the actual backlog they are approving cases from March 2020. Infuriating!

2-24-16 Petition Sent

2-29-16 Petition Received, Lewisville, TX

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

7-19-16 NVC Case Number Received

7-20-16 NVC Status changed to in route

7-21-16 NVC Status changed to Ready

8-07-16 Packet 3 Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

8-12-16 Packet 4 Received

8-15-16 Medical Interview

9-06-16 Interview

9-06-16 Additional Documents request

9-29-16 CEAC Status Issued - Approved!

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

6 hours ago, Harold_Oakland said:

It is definitely head-scratching. Instead of choosing to clear the actual backlog they are approving cases from March 2020. Infuriating!

right... uscis if not fair at all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, DSOTM1973 said:

Congrats man! 

And it is head-scratcher how USCIS are processing cases in Texas. Few months ago, they were transferring cases because of the backlog, now they are approving cases in 6 months

Thanks! I was surprised too, every time I checked the processing times for Texas it said 14-18 months! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Esya said:

I just received an email saying that my I-751 petition was approved and they sent me an approval notice. Is it really done now? Or are they transferring it? Shouldn't be saying that the new card is being made if it's approved? Thank you!

Yes, you are done! check your status at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do and my.uscis.gov

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, Snorkel378 said:

Alright y’all, after being transferred to our local office in San Antonio, Texas, on 12 May, my wife’s case has switched over to new card being produced on the egov site, nothing has changed on the my.uscis site yet. Feeling Great, hope to see some of y’all in N-400 filers for December of 2020.

Hi, did you case ever changed to “card was mailed to me” or “ postal service pick up your card” before your card was delivered? Thank you.

3 hours ago, cammi9988 said:

Hi, did you case ever changed to “card was mailed to me” or “ postal service pick up your card” before your card was delivered? Thank you.

Yes, it went through each step starting on the 5th, and pretty much went through each one, about one each day, until delivery on the 8th.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, J S said:

Hi Guys, a question for New Jersey applicants. Do you guys have any movement lately (after fingerprints were taken)? 

thanks.

Hi, New Jersey here. Fingerprints were recorded with matching status on January 29th. No update yet since then. Application is with Vermont processing center.

Edited by xtmtnx

11 hours ago, xtmtnx said:

Hi, New Jersey here. Fingerprints were recorded with matching status on January 29th. No update yet since then. Application is with Vermont processing center.

Hi! I have the same since early February. 🤕

I'm so disappointed that they are fast only with work permissions and don't care much about I-751. It should be the opposite for us, people that already went through the long process of getting a temporary green card...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I just got a text saying there is an update to my case and that i should check the status online. I went and checked and it shows

"As of July 11, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC209******, have been applied to your case." 

So thats great news! I am wondering if my call to USCIS a month ago did a thing and put my case on the radar, since i know some people are still waiting for any updates. I have a friend who filed a few months before me from the same geo area and she is still waiting. 

Edited by EvgeniaM

ROC: 

3/26/2020 GC expires 
12/26/2019 ROC mailed ✉️
12/27/2019 ROC delivered to Phoenix PO Box 📦

12/31/2019 i-797 NOA issued

1/2/2020 NOA mailed 

1/3/2020 Check cashed 💵and Email Notification received. Case WAC***** routed to California SC

1/7/2020 NOA Received with 18-month extension

7/11/2020 🐾 Case updated to "Fingerprint Received" without Bio Appointment 

1/27/2021 New Card being Produced notification

1/29/2021 Case approved notice 

1/29/2021 Green Card shipped

2/2/2021 Green Card Delivered

N-400:

12/27/2022 N-400 Application online 

12/27/2022 N-400 Receipt Notice

06/12/2023 Interview Scheduled notice 

07/18/2023 Interview Date 🤞🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🤠

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.