dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2020

425 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Katv said:

I don’t have those dates on my email, but like I said I just received it last week and I was dq on nov 8. You should received it this week. 

I hope  going crazy are you here in el salvador  waiting as well?

18 minutes ago, jerson1988 said:

I hope  going crazy are you here in el salvador  waiting as well?

also my wife file a hardship and was approved  you guys think  it helps to get a sooner interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

IL received, scheduled for January 22 at the Naha, Japan consulate. This looong process is finally coming to a end...

3 hours ago, kingnosa said:

I  also received my IL today. CC: October 7, IL January 13 ,2020. Lagos Consulate 😃

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and I wish all those yet to get IL speedy release of your IL.

Compliments of the season once more. 

Congrats @kingnosa That’s awesome! I can’t wait for mine.

Hello All,

I am new in this thread. Document qualified on 12/18, Waiting for the interview letter . Wanted to know when can i expect to get the interview letter from Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks

Edited by Mrs Akintomide

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mrs Akintomide said:

Hello All,

I am new in this thread. Document qualified on 12/18, Waiting for the interview letter . Wanted to know when can i expect to get the interview letter from Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks

They're still on October Dq. Anywhere between February/March 2020

29 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

They're still on October Dq. Anywhere between February/March 2020

Thank you @jane&niko, the whole process is exhausting but I am glad we are at the end of the process .

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mrs Akintomide said:

Thank you @jane&niko, the whole process is exhausting but I am glad we are at the end of the process .

Very exhausting... we'll hear good news very soon

Timeline
22 hours ago, kingnosa said:

I  also received my IL today. CC: October 7, IL January 13 ,2020. Lagos Consulate 😃

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and I wish all those yet to get IL speedy release of your IL.

Compliments of the season once more. 

congratulations to you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.