4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone. I am the petitioner for my wife and we applied for her adjustment of status in August. I was very lax on the next steps but now that i have looked further into it im very nervous. We don't have any documents showing that we live together because we currently live with family members and all the utility rent lease items are in their names. We planned on moving out once her Employment Authorization is approved so she can help with the bills. there are 4 of us MY wife and I and our 2 children (through marriage)  Could you guys help me with the kind of documents that would be good for proof of us living together and any other tips that you might have please please 

7 minutes ago, Shottayut said:

Could you guys help me with the kind of documents that would be good for proof of us living together and any other tips that you might have please please 

Driver license/IDs showing the same address

Other bills showing the same address (credit card, checking account, saving account, cell phones, ... )

Affidavits from family members, neighbors, friends, co-works saying you live together. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We tried for the ID in raleigh but the person who spoke to us told us that the date on the I 94 expiration was too soon and she could not process the ID. when I called USCIS they told me that she could get an ID with her employment authorization document. but does tha document come before the AOS interview is what im worried about. the only thing i can provide are affidavits. Dont you need an ID for bank accounts credit card accounts etc? I've gotten this far and i really hope i didn't screw anything up

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.