Sarge2155

December 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to Embassy

386 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 3/26/2021 at 7:24 PM, Jenn2020 said:

Any filers with Noa2 from December 2019 still waiting on an interview? With an expired case? 

We just had our interview last Friday (26th). Thankfully we were approved. Now we will wait up to 10 days for the visa.

event.png

19 hours ago, Ben and Jen said:

We just had our interview last Friday (26th). Thankfully we were approved. Now we will wait up to 10 days for the visa.

Congrats! 🥳🥳🙌🏻We have very similar timelines, I hope my interview comes soon. It’s been so long I wasn’t sure if this thread was still active since no one posted any updates anymore. Soo happy for you!😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jenn2020 said:

Congrats! 🥳🥳🙌🏻We have very similar timelines, I hope my interview comes soon. It’s been so long I wasn’t sure if this thread was still active since no one posted any updates anymore. Soo happy for you!😊

You'll get your interview soon! Make sure your documents are ready to go. I know some people here in Ireland only had 1 week notice before their interview. We had 1 month notice so that was useful for getting a new police certificate.

Best of luck when you get the interview 😃 We hope you do great!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ben and Jen said:

You'll get your interview soon! Make sure your documents are ready to go. I know some people here in Ireland only had 1 week notice before their interview. We had 1 month notice so that was useful for getting a new police certificate.

I know our appointment in April was cancelled, now we have to wait until August.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, rodneyp48074 said:

I know our appointment in April was cancelled, now we have to wait until August.

I also had to get a new medical for my interview because my original medical expired. The embassy emailed us in December 2020 to say that our case would be interviewing soon so I got the medical done in January 2021. Because of government lockdown in Ireland we didn't actually get the interview until March.

If you know you will probably get an interview in August I would probably get your medical done in July to be ready. I know it's risky in case your interview is delayed again, but I think it is worth the risk so you will be ready to interview.

event.png

On 3/29/2021 at 3:56 AM, Ben and Jen said:

Yes, same with the embassy in the DR. They’re not giving much notice only 1-2 weeks. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:11 AM, rodneyp48074 said:

Finally had interview and approval today!! Cant believe the wait is finally over.

Congratulations!!🎉 We had ours on 6/15 and were approved as well. Such a great feeling! 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations to all the couples getting interviews and getting approved. I hope you're all reunited soon 💗

My fiance has his interview at the London Embassy on August 2nd! Wish us luck, we're both nervous. I can't wait to have him in my arms again.

ETA: For people worried about their case "expiring" on CEAC, don't worry, ours did too but then my fiance got a letter from the embassy saying they were ready for him to schedule an interview. Since the pandemic was beyond our control, the London Embassy just requires an updated intent to marry letter from me, check what your embassy requires. Best wishes!

Edited by BlueberryMuffin
Added info

event.png

"Everything is working out best case scenario" 

On 7/9/2021 at 4:56 AM, BlueberryMuffin said:

Congratulations to all the couples getting interviews and getting approved. I hope you're all reunited soon 💗

My fiance has his interview at the London Embassy on August 2nd! Wish us luck, we're both nervous. I can't wait to have him in my arms again.

ETA: For people worried about their case "expiring" on CEAC, don't worry, ours did too but then my fiance got a letter from the embassy saying they were ready for him to schedule an interview. Since the pandemic was beyond our control, the London Embassy just requires an updated intent to marry letter from me, check what your embassy requires. Best wishes!

Best of luck to you both! 💗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.