Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Britney868 said:

Also Sarge, how do I create a topic in the Jamaica forum? I want to ask a question, but I don’t see where I go to start a topic. I did it before but i can’t remember how I did it?🤦🏽‍♀️

On the page you want to start a new thread, look up in the upper right corner of the page where there is a little green box that says "start a new topic". There you have it.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Did I miss something. I went back to the your post that I replied to and no reference to Public Charge rule. Then I went even further back and no reference their either. 

You indeed missed something back on page 25 or 26 when we where discussing fee increases and restricting immigrants. So I was just saying that I would surely be frustrated to pay all these fees including the increases and get denied because they are trying to restrict immigration here. My money don’t grown on trees. My time is precious. And my relationship is very much real, so I do believe I have a right to feel frustrated @Greenbaum if I’m denied because of them choosing to restrict immigrants here after paying so much money, and putting in so much time. It’s just my personal feelings.

Timeline

Where did I say that this was about me. Just my experience what I have seen over the 6 years of being here helping many to get their visa. Do you have an ax to grind. I'm here to try and help you and everything I say you have some negative comment emphasize with upper case letters. Typically that means you are yelling which isn't necessary. We can have a discussion exchanging ideas or experiences to help each other.

I've told many that when you have our visa you will look back and wonder why you caused so much stress. I suspect you'll do the same. Remember, we cause our stress not the process and certainly not the adjudicator. 
I was referencing to this comment you made. Some people can feel stressed because of a certain process. I was just stating that Incase you didn’t know. Once again it’s my personal opinion and experience just like you have yours. Also, I do not have time to be screaming at a grown man in these post, sorry. I have nothing against you. I responded to what was posted just like you chose to respond to my post originally which is why we are now discussing it. 

Timeline

On the page you want to start a new thread, look up in the upper right corner of the page where there is a little green box that says "start a new topic". There you have it.

Appreciate it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Hey guys, 

I've been observing the list below to see how far USCIS is with cases. I thought it might be helpful to some extend: 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php

🤞

Edited by Rob Beri

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Rob Beri said:

Hey guys, 

I've been observing the list below to see how far USCIS is with cases. I thought it might be helpful to some extend: 

🤞

This is interesting.... I haven’t stalked the October filers group in awhile. I think I’ll go have a look now😉😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
12 hours ago, Rob Beri said:

Hey guys, 

🤞

I am constantly stalking those groups! And the approval list! It gives me so much hope when people chime in with approvals!

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline
On 2/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, Britney868 said:

Welcome to FEBRUARY 😁😃😆... We’re moving along y’all❤️

Another month and a half? I anticipate there would be less filers in November and also December because of the holidays and people not having as much time to put petitions together. 😄 Yet all of us here did find the time!! Haha

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline
44 minutes ago, EllaC said:

Another month and a half? I anticipate there would be less filers in November and also December because of the holidays and people not having as much time to put petitions together. 😄 Yet all of us here did find the time!! Haha

We sure did😁 I feel like it will be another 2 months because it looks like their only on mid-October so the wait continues.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Britney868 said:

We sure did😁 I feel like it will be another 2 months because it looks like their only on mid-October so the wait continues.

Probably... 😄 Although I feel like statistically there are more filers in the months before like August, September, October... compared to November, December and even a little bit of January. I am honestly hoping we hear something in the end of March. 🙂 

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline
On 1/29/2020 at 8:10 PM, Rob Beri said:

Hey guys, 

🤞

This has been super helpful!  If I did my math correctly, according to all who have submitted a timeline on VisaJourney, October filers had 145 submissions, November had 118, and our December group was a total of 80.  Not sure if this makes sense, but I hope our approvals are just around the corner!

Timeline
41 minutes ago, mryrth said:

This has been super helpful!  If I did my math correctly, according to all who have submitted a timeline on VisaJourney, October filers had 145 submissions, November had 118, and our December group was a total of 80.  Not sure if this makes sense, but I hope our approvals are just around the corner!

I really do believe that too! October filers are 202!! November, 121 and December 82. So October has as almost as many as November and December combined. Looks like NOA2s in October started popping up around the middle of January. We can kind of get a feel of when our group here would start seeing some action. We will probably see them pop up as soon as they are getting towards the later November dates, judging by what's going on with September and October filers.

@mryrth I wonder how far apart we are you and I as far as the WAC # goes, looking at your timeline, it is exactly the same as mine. I wonder if you would just so happen to be around my WAC # at all. 🙂 

Edited by EllaC

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

4 hours ago, EllaC said:

That's a good thing!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just found this thread! What up fam! 

December 9 NOA1 receipt date he's from Mexico I'm in Florida.

Hoping we get no RFE, but I am nervous about red flags in our case.

1) met August, filed in December (3 in person visits in between)

2) I officially finalized divorced 1 month before we filed.

Fingers crossed 🤞🤞 🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.