Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, oflyingbunnyo said:

Aw! It always makes me feel so happy to see these new groups of K-1s for every year that passes by, it always reminds me of the lengths that we are willing to go to all be it in the name of love ❤️ 

And also it's kinda crazy how we were just waiting for our NOA2 last year in March so impatiently and sad just wanting to be with each other haha. 

You'll get there everyone! Just keep on keeping on and when you least expect it you'll be in the arms of that special person :wub:

The things us humans do for the name of love❤️. Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Britney868 said:

The things us humans do for the name of love❤️. Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it.

You keep stalking all of us...its time someone stalk you :)

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
9 hours ago, Britney868 said:

I see the USCIS has start giving NOA2 to October filers because I been stocking their group lol. So its moving along. We’ll be up before you know it!!😄😁🥳🤩🥳

I just am so stoked to see those approvals coming in. The sooner they clear those, the sooner they get to us. It may seem though, that they aren't moving as quickly just looking at the stats here on VJ, but then could you imagine how many more petitions they have outside of the VJ members? Insanity. I checked around my case number the one day and I was horrified how many of them were received on 2nd of December. 😄 They have sooo much work to do!! I would think though that we are the best prepped bunch out there because of Visa Journey and our AWESOME admins & experienced users! 🙂 

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline
4 hours ago, EllaC said:

I just am so stoked to see those approvals coming in. The sooner they clear those, the sooner they get to us. It may seem though, that they aren't moving as quickly just looking at the stats here on VJ, but then could you imagine how many more petitions they have outside of the VJ members? Insanity. I checked around my case number the one day and I was horrified how many of them were received on 2nd of December. 😄 They have sooo much work to do!! I would think though that we are the best prepped bunch out there because of Visa Journey and our AWESOME admins & experienced users! 🙂 

We where indeed well prepped. I’m just excited because I know it’s moving along!! Soon come😄

@Britney868 do you plan on attending the interview or going to it with your sweetie once it's time?

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
9 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

@Britney868 do you plan on attending the interview or going to it with your sweetie once it's time?

Most definitely plan on being there with him for the interview!

Timeline

Hey.. Time is tickling by little by little.... Soon it will be our turn the last set of 2019!! I hope everyone is doing great and I know it won't be long again. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
12 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Hey.. Time is tickling by little by little.... Soon it will be our turn the last set of 2019!! I hope everyone is doing great and I know it won't be long again. 

I marked 30 days yesterday.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Rob Beri said:

I marked 30 days yesterday.

we definitely almost half way the average 120 days wait....can wait for March 2020...staying positive

2 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

we definitely almost half way the average 120 days wait....can wait for March 2020...staying positive

Very good almost there!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline

One question though since the k1 visa is valid for 6 months maximum ...it means my fiance can come with one month left on his visa and he will get the 90 days on his I-94 at POE ....then he can apply for SS like a week after he arrives right?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarge2155 said:

Very good almost there!

Hey Sarge2155, I see you up early too :) 

27 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Hey Sarge2155, I see you up early too :) 

Yeah always  up early lol!

Citizenship Complete!

30 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

One question though since the k1 visa is valid for 6 months maximum ...it means my fiance can come with one month left on his visa and he will get the 90 days on his I-94 at POE ....then he can apply for SS like a week after he arrives right?

Yeah once you are through with POE the I94 is the controlling document. 90 days from your arrival. I'd  only wait a few days before the SSN a week tops! Just to be sure. That's what we did.

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.