Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 11/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, Greenbaum said:

We have seen this many times. You don't need the NOA2 for the AOS process. Many have gone before you without it and passed. If you get at that the AOS stage and still can't get a copy, make an infopass meeting with the closes USCIS regional office in the petitioner's area and they can look it up in their system and print off a copy. Do a Google search for locations. Currently, you can try resolving this with another phone call to USCIS and asking to speak with a Tier Two representative who can access this within the system and can either resend a copy or they can fax you a copy. So, when you make the next call be sure to have a fax number available. If you do not have access to a fax machine then go online and there are services, some are free, that will receive a fax for you. 

Calling and asking for a tier two representative worked for us, we received the noa2 in the mail yesterday. Thank you, your advice is very much appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, NoMansLand2020 said:

How many other Dec 2019 filers are still in limbo? 

11 hours ago, RUJEN said:

count me in......

11 hours ago, Ali&Ed said:

Us as well 

2 hours ago, Gerillia said:

Waiting for the interview for the foreseeable future still...

You must be proactive. Use these handy ways of contacting USCIS. It has been over a year now and that is not even the now normal processing. Way more than you should tolerate.

This is for USCIS Customer Service Contact Information

• Option 1:

Call USCIS. Do not press anything. Do not choose a language. If someone who picked up the phone cannot answer your question, ask them to transfer you to TIER 2.

Option 2:

• Emma, our online virtual assistant, answers questions in English and Spanish, and guides you through our website. If Emma cannot answer your question, she may connect you to live chat with an agent.
  • Automated Help—Our new speech-enabled phone system answers general questions 24 hours a day. Dial 800-375-5283 (TTY 800-767-1833) and ask your question in English or Spanish. The system will answer your question and can send you links to forms and information by email or text.

• Option 3:

Call 1-800-375-5283 Outside the U.S? Call 212-620-3418 - hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm Eastern.

Press 1 to continue to English

Press 2 for case status

Press 1 if you know your receipt number

Press your receipt number 922(WAC) then your numeric receipt number

They will tell you to visit the website for the answer but press 3 or wait and you will be connected to a live agent.

Option 4:

Dial 1-800-375-5283 then press 1,2,2,4,2,1 then enter receipt number then press 1.

• Case Statususcis.gov/casestatus
  • Processing Timesuscis.gov/processingtimes
  • Case Questions—If your document or notice has a mistake or was not delivered, or if you need an accommodation for an appointment, please visit uscis.gov/e-request.
  • Other Online Tools—Check out all our online tools at uscis.gov/tools.
  • Change of address—Make sure to keep your address current at uscis.gov/addresschange. If your receipt number begins with IOE, it is better and faster to update your address in your USCIS online account.
  • Online filing—You can submit our most popular forms online with an account. Having an account allows you to sign up for automatic case alerts, see processing times, upload evidence, update your address, and send us secure messages using any device! 

1 (800) 375-5283  hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm Eastern.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

32 minutes ago, Chipper15 said:

We are stuck at NVC but do have our NOA2.

Just waiting to get sent to the embassy and get our interview date!

Is that where the rest of you are?

We might add more information to help answer your questions if you were to complete your profile with your country where the interview will take place.

We need a little housekeeping on your end. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Country and Visa Type: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RyJiLo_7WTmqvkzXXqLuOlVHm9oyhAES/view?usp=sharing

Once you finish that then return and you will see a flag in your profile. Select it and see what wonderful information will open up for you.

Thanks 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

We might add more information to help answer your questions if you were to complete your profile with your country where the interview will take place.

We need a little housekeeping on your end. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Country and Visa Type: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RyJiLo_7WTmqvkzXXqLuOlVHm9oyhAES/view?usp=sharing

Once you finish that then return and you will see a flag in your profile. Select it and see what wonderful information will open up for you.

Thanks 

Sorry about that.

I had my timeline filled in but didnt realize there was another place to add info.

Should all be there now.

The embassy we are waiting on is Montreal.

thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

@Greenbaum

We are waiting for the interview in a schengen country so that wouldn't be of use? Would it?

All i know is that anything i ask, my embassy replies with a brief no even if asked about expedite criteria. Im afraid all i got left is to keep waiting.

3 hours ago, Gerillia said:

@Greenbaum

We are waiting for the interview in a schengen country so that wouldn't be of use? Would it?

All i know is that anything i ask, my embassy replies with a brief no even if asked about expedite criteria. Im afraid all i got left is to keep waiting.

I did a search to see if your embassy is open and it is, and that it is processing all types of visas. If you get a visa and can travel to another country not in Schengen area and self-quarantine for 14 days and then get a direct flight to US, you'll be fine.

Check to see if your embassy is processing visas and which ones. If your results return 999 that indicates that they are still not processing that visa type. Your mileage may vary.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas.html

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

I did a search to see if your embassy is open and it is, and that it is processing all types of visas. If you get a visa and can travel to another country not in Schengen area and self-quarantine for 14 days and then get a direct flight to US, you'll be fine.

Check to see if your embassy is processing visas and which ones. If your results return 999 that indicates that they are still not processing that visa type. Your mileage may vary.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas.html

Manila shows its processing non immigrant visas with a 7 day waiting period for interviews, much lower than others I searched. 

However, if that is the case, then why are so many people stuck at NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.