daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, soso723 said:

You do mean June and not May, right? What is your source? USCIS.gov still mentions the May 3 closure.

What do you mean what is my source???

Here is a link to the USCIS site reporting this.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-offices-preparing-reopen-june-4

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Just now, Giovanna024 said:

What do you mean what is my source???

Here is a link to the USCIS site reporting this.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-offices-preparing-reopen-june-4

Dont you have updstes directly from USCIS?!?! Text messages or emails notifications? 

08/19/2020 - Interview 

On 4/24/2020 at 3:49 PM, soso723 said:

You do mean June and not May, right? What is your source? USCIS.gov still mentions the May 3 closure.

Here is a letter from USCIS updating when they will open again. I had written to various politicians and the WH to encourage USCIS to do online interviews of applicants but I think it landed on deaf ears.  Hope this helps....

USCIS Offices Preparing to Reopen on June 4
04/24/2020

On March 18, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services temporarily suspended in-person services at its field offices, asylum offices, and application support centers (ASCs) to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). USCIS is readying offices to reopen on or after June 4. Employees in these offices are continuing to perform mission-essential services that do not require face-to-face contact with the public while the offices are closed.

While offices are temporarily closed, USCIS will continue to provide limited emergency in-person services. Please call the USCIS Contact Center for assistance with emergency services.

USCIS field offices will send notices to applicants and petitioners with scheduled appointments and naturalization ceremonies impacted by the extended temporary closure. USCIS asylum offices will send interview cancellation notices and automatically reschedule asylum interviews. When the interview is rescheduled, asylum applicants will receive a new interview notice with the new time, date and location of the interview. When USCIS again resumes operations for in-person services, USCIS will automatically reschedule ASC appointments due to the temporary office closure. Individuals will receive a new appointment letter in the mail. Those who had InfoPass or other appointments must reschedule through the USCIS Contact Center once field offices are open to the public again. Please check to see if the respective office has been reopened before calling the Contact Center.

Please also visit uscis.gov/coronavirus for updates. For the latest information on the status of an office, visit https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis-office-closings.

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJlbWFpbCI6InJvYmV
Workload Transfer Update
04/24/2020

We recently transferred some of the following cases from the Texas Service Center to various USCIS Field Offices : 

• Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Please visit our Workload Transfer Updates page for more information.

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJlbWFpbCI6InJvYmV

23 hours ago, UpstateNYer said:

No I haven’t got any update

You can set up the notifications so you can receive any update about USCIS ans your case. 

08/19/2020 - Interview 

19 hours ago, Giovanna024 said:

You can set up the notifications so you can receive any update about USCIS ans your case. 

I did but only received one notification  since my submission. This also happened to me last year when I applied extension for my mother. During that whole process we didn’t received any update other than the acknowledgement of the application was received. Very strange.

9 hours ago, Ka&J said:

Hello, is that correct information USCIs will be closed until June 3rd? 

No we are just joking here because we have nothing better to do.🙄😒

Go to uscis web site. There is a special threat about this topic also @Sartre posted the whole news here above.

08/19/2020 - Interview 

I have been radio silent for a while now here but have been catching up whenever I can. The situation for all of us stuck again sucks. Hope everyone and friends/family are well. I hope they increase the speed at which naturalization applications are reviewed since it’s an election year but that’s probably a pipe dream...

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Newsjustin said:

I have been radio silent for a while now here but have been catching up whenever I can. The situation for all of us stuck again sucks. Hope everyone and friends/family are well. I hope they increase the speed at which naturalization applications are reviewed since it’s an election year but that’s probably a pipe dream...

I know the feeling sir. I remain hopeful that they do this quick since it's election year.

Today was my Interview scheduled at 8:30am 😭😭😭😭😭😭 now god knows when! Hope they dont extend until July 4th!

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, Giovanna024 said:

Today was my Interview scheduled at 8:30am 😭😭😭😭😭😭 now god knows when! Hope they dont extend until July 4th!

From your timeline that was fast to get an interview!! I was December 21st 209 filer, still waiting for interview to be scheduled. Have you had your I 751 approved, or thats still pending?

3 hours ago, cookiemonsta said:

From your timeline that was fast to get an interview!! I was December 21st 209 filer, still waiting for interview to be scheduled. Have you had your I 751 approved, or thats still pending?

I got I 751 it approved in 2018.

Yes in 2 months I got my interview notice.

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.