daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, swissbuttercream said:

mine is on 7-April.

we should know by end of this week if they are going to cancel these interviews....

Lets hope so. Mine is April 28th 

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 3/20/2020 at 5:14 PM, Ka&J said:

Hi. Do you think 04/09 n 400 interview is canceled?  I logged into my USCIS account and I did not get any messages.Thanks for helping 

My husbands ROC/Citizenship interview is scheduled for the 14th. We both expect it to be canceled and rescheduled. We're disappointed, but there's not much we can do. Hopefully USCIS will place all of us who were canceled at the front of the line so we can get our interviews done quickly after all this is over. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My interview was scheduled to be on 24th March..it is cancelled and I received a notice saying I’ll be rescheduled..

trying to stay positive and hope they manage to squeeze us in before people who were scheduled after us..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/20/2020 at 6:14 PM, Ka&J said:

Hi. Do you think 04/09 n 400 interview is canceled?  I logged into my USCIS account and I did not get any messages.Thanks for helping 

Hi Ka&J,

My n400 interview scheduled for April 16 has been cancelled (Chicago office). I received an email from USCIS on March 18 that they had already cancelled my interview and they will "mail a new interview notice when normal operations resume" 

Currently the offices are closed until April 1, however, everything will likely need to be rescheduled even if they open back up as planned (which I doubt). 

If you haven't received an email, I would try to call USCIS to see if your interview is still scheduled or cancelled. Perhaps it is an office to office basis. 

Good luck everyone and please stay healthy!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, Fahad86 said:

Sorry about that. typo error. my question was did you recieve any text msg when they scheduled you for interview or an email?

Fahad,

I'm so sorry!! I just realized I never got back to you about this. My sincere apologies.

I did receive an email that they scheduled the interview, but not a text message. 

I also received an email that the interview has been cancelled due to coronavirus. It seems (for me at least) they are updating me well with emails. 

Hope that helps and my apologies for taking so long to get back to you,

Stay healthy! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, GP&LG said:

Fahad,

I'm so sorry!! I just realized I never got back to you about this. My sincere apologies.

I did receive an email that they scheduled the interview, but not a text message. 

I also received an email that the interview has been cancelled due to coronavirus. It seems (for me at least) they are updating me well with emails. 

Hope that helps and my apologies for taking so long to get back to you,

Stay healthy! 

No need for apologizing! Things are at a halt right now but thanks for replying back. I hope everyone be safe and keep social distance. Hopefully soon this thing is over and can get back to normal life.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

For Online N400 application, do we need to Upload Passport style photographs (a digital copy) ? or does that application not need photographs (Headshots)?

26 minutes ago, arman597 said:

For Online N400 application, do we need to Upload Passport style photographs (a digital copy) ? or does that application not need photographs (Headshots)?

no need for a photo for the online application. 

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Valor said:

no need for a photo for the online application. 

thank you, 

My I751 is pending and I have lost the 18-month extension letter. I can't find it. do I need it for N400 application? I have a photo of it saved on my phone

2 minutes ago, arman597 said:

thank you, 

My I751 is pending and I have lost the 18-month extension letter. I can't find it. do I need it for N400 application? I have a photo of it saved on my phone

I know it will ask you for a copy of your GC. Since my I751 was approved at that time, I didn't need to worry about uploading the extension letter. I'm not sure if it's needed, but the online process will tell you exactly what they need from you.

N400

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Valor said:

I know it will ask you for a copy of your GC. Since my I751 was approved at that time, I didn't need to worry about uploading the extension letter. I'm not sure if it's needed, but the online process will tell you exactly what they need from you.

ok, thank you, I saved it somewhere safe in the house and now I can't remember where, lol. did your interview get cancelled too or did you already take an Oath?

3 minutes ago, arman597 said:

ok, thank you, I saved it somewhere safe in the house and now I can't remember where, lol. did your interview get cancelled too or did you already take an Oath?

I'm still waiting for my interview to be scheduled. 

N400

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey all, I hope you’re doing alright. Well my husband just asked me something I hadn’t considered before and I wonder if any of you know the answer. 

Like thousands of others at this time, I haven’t worked since March 14th, and I will get paid for the rest of the month; however if my company decides to not pay us past the 31st, can us green card holders apply for unemployment, since it’s government aid and as such we would have to pay it back? 

Or do you think there will be an exception for the current circumstances? 

Edited by MiaTher

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.