daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

My estimate changed from June to October 🙄

Our Visa Journey (L) (See our Immigration timeline for a very detailed K-1 and AOS process)

08/17/2015 - I-129F petition/packet sent off
12/17/2015 - Visa Interview in Sweden. We're APPROVED!!!
01/14/2016 - P.O.E. @ Newark International Airport
03/21/2016 - Got married @ town hall
03/22/2016 - AOS, EAD, AP packet sent off
08/03/2016 - Became a Conditional Permanent Resident
05/07/2018 - ROC packet sent off

06/12/2019 - ROC approved (no RFE, no transfer, no interview)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

My estimated case completion time changed again today. Now it says September 2020.

June-August-November-September. I will  keep checking daily  to see what month will be next. 😄

12/14/19 applied online N400

01/09/20 Biometrics appointment

19 hours ago, soso723 said:

Let's remind ourselves how estimates are given. Each field office reports 2 numbers. The first number is the time by which 50 percent of the applications are processed (median time) and the second number is the time it takes to process 90 percent of the applications. The estimate is then 90 percent of the first number plus ten percent of the second number. For example: If the first number is 6 months and the second number is 10 months, then estimate=0.9*6+0.1*10=6.4 months. Indeed, these estimates are to be taken with a grain of salt.

For my case, the numbers were 1 and 4mons. 0.9*1+0.1*4=1.3. Far off.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone 

my interview is in 4weeks in Chicago. 
I filed based on 5yr resident.

Do I need to bring any extra documents With me on the day of interview apart from the interview letter ,photo Id And green card? 

5 minutes ago, FarihaK said:

Hello everyone 

my interview is in 4weeks in Chicago. 
I filed based on 5yr resident.

Do I need to bring any extra documents With me on the day of interview apart from the interview letter ,photo Id And green card? 

Congratulations! 

Bring Taxes just in case, lately they wanna see if you owe IRS some taxes. 

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, UpstateNYer said:

For my case, the numbers were 1 and 4mons. 0.9*1+0.1*4=1.3. Far off.

That's because it was an outlier with the second number 4 times larger than the first one. In your case, I would go more towards the average.

Edited by soso723

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

My estimate changed from August to September, really hoping it's not getting worse. I'm really looking forward to voting this year. Only good news it that now I don't have to worry about my trip to Sweden this summer and being home before the interview. 

By the way does anyone else have issues with the Case Tracker app? Mine changes between not able to check my application to being actively reviewed several times a day for the last 3-4 days? It is getting pretty annoying with all the notifications. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

11 hours ago, Unidentified said:

My estimate changed from August to September, really hoping it's not getting worse. I'm really looking forward to voting this year. Only good news it that now I don't have to worry about my trip to Sweden this summer and being home before the interview. 

By the way does anyone else have issues with the Case Tracker app? Mine changes between not able to check my application to being actively reviewed several times a day for the last 3-4 days? It is getting pretty annoying with all the notifications. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Yes I do and I think its for Android users they said they will fix it, dont know when?!

08/19/2020 - Interview 

4 hours ago, swissbuttercream said:

St. Louis filer

submitted 25-Dec

biometrics 6-Jan

interview scheduled notice online 27-Feb

interview date - 7-April

the notice said that the interview is 2 hours - is this a normal timeframe put in all interview notices?

Edited by swissbuttercream

My visajourney finally came to an end today. :) I took my oath this morning at a local elementary school. There were 70 of us, from 35 different countries. The ceremony itself lasted approx. 2 hours, however, the applicants were required to arrive 1.5 hours early before the start time for submission of questionnaire that came with N-445 oath letter, seat assignment etc. 

From start to finish, the N400 process took less than 3 months. For those of you waiting, just hang tight. You are almost there. Wish you all the best! 

Snapshot.JPG

Oath.jpg

N400 Date Filed: 2019-12-03

NOA Date: 2019-12-03

Bio. Appt.: 2019-12-30

Interview Date: 2020-02-18

Approved: Yes

Oath: 2020-02-28

1 hour ago, Jack&Jill said:

My visajourney finally came to an end today. :) I took my oath this morning at a local elementary school. There were 70 of us, from 35 different countries. The ceremony itself lasted approx. 2 hours, however, the applicants were required to arrive 1.5 hours early before the start time for submission of questionnaire that came with N-445 oath letter, seat assignment etc. 

From start to finish, the N400 process took less than 3 months. For those of you waiting, just hang tight. You are almost there. Wish you all the best! 

Snapshot.JPG

Oath.jpg

Congratulations!

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.