Jen Alarma

Manila Embassy waiting for Interview Letter

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Kierr said:

I will immediately go for the medical once my status in CEAC is ready. Am i right?

Do you have an email from NVC (that includes your MNL#), like the notice of your expedite accepted?  

You do not need to wait for an email or letter from USEM to get your interview scheduled.  You do need for CEAC status to show READY.

You can call to schedule your interview or go online (You need to setup yoou profile anyway to register your delivery address for your visa) and schedule also. 

Info in this guide   https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Do you have an email from NVC (that includes your MNL#), like the notice of your expedite accepted?  

You do not need to wait for an email or letter from USEM to get your interview scheduled.  You do need for CEAC status to show READY.

You can call to schedule your interview or go online (You need to setup yoou profile anyway to register your delivery address for your visa) and schedule also. 

Info in this guide   https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

I only received this one attached. I called nvc and they said my case was already sent to usem and should be there in few days. 

my ceac status is still at NVC

thank you Hank!!

7E59F9D8-F48F-438A-9C03-61DC30D68D32.png

5 minutes ago, Kierr said:

I only received this one attached. I called nvc and they said my case was already sent to usem and should be there in few days. 

thank you Hank!!

I think you should try calling USEM and inquire the status of your case. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chris and Jenn said:

I think you should try calling USEM and inquire the status of your case. 

No need to call the embassy (all you will get is a call center), simply check CEAC status ... until that shows READY  it is best to be patient.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kierr said:

thank you Hank!!

Ya that doesn't say much that would be helpful with SLEC.   I would just be patient, then when status shows READY schedule your interview ONLINE

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

17 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

No need to call the embassy (all you will get is a call center), simply check CEAC status ... until that shows READY  it is best to be patient.

Yay! Then I can book mine in the usem website by then thank you!! Maybe it’ll take weeks?

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Yay! Then I can book mine in the usem website by then thank you!! Maybe it’ll take weeks?

Naaaa .. just a few days.  NVC only ships on certain days of the week, so I have read.    Just keep checking CEAC daily

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 1/29/2020 at 11:23 PM, Hank_ said:

Medical is walkin .. first-come, first-served

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

My ceac is still ‘at nvc’ though  i called them they said my case was already sent to usem how come it never changed to in transit :(

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Kierr said:

My ceac is still ‘at nvc’ though  i called them they said my case was already sent to usem how come it never changed to in transit :(

Don't know ... it's the gubermint  ... hard to figure the gubermint out.  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 1/31/2020 at 7:58 AM, Hank_ said:

Don't know ... it's the gubermint  ... hard to figure the gubermint out.  ;)  

Hi Hank - can I schedule medical one month before interview scheduling? I have travel plans in between.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Kierr said:

Hi Hank - can I schedule medical one month before interview scheduling? I have travel plans in between.

Sure, no problem with that.   Do take note that the visa validity is tied to the date of the medical (6 mos from the date of the medical, not issuance)

Keep the medical file safe.   

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Kierr said:

Did you already scheduled your iNterview? 

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.