Jen Alarma

Manila Embassy waiting for Interview Letter

72 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

You wouldn't be DQ if more documents are required.   

Oh. I thought getting approved to expedite means nvc to handover all the job the USem. 😊

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Oh. I thought getting approved to expedite means nvc to handover all the job the USem. 😊

Nope.   NVC still has to complete their processing.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

You wouldn't be DQ if more documents are required.   

9 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Thanks Hank - will be keeping an eye!

18 hours ago, Hank_ said:

NVC told me they no longer have my file as it is now being transferred to USEM MNL. That being said, maybe I won’t be able to know if I’m DQ? Or should i just wait for the usem to contact me? 

7 minutes ago, Kierr said:

NVC told me they no longer have my file as it is now being transferred to USEM MNL. That being said, maybe I won’t be able to know if I’m DQ? Or should i just wait for the usem to contact me? 

Correct me if I am wrong, from a user that I spoke before who had an expedited case .Once it's approved ,it will be sent to USEM and they will be the one asking for more documents if there's a need for it on the actual interview day. I dont think you would show as dq as USEM will contact you for an interview schedule  since you were approved to be expedited already.

6 minutes ago, Chris and Jenn said:

Correct me if I am wrong, from a user that I spoke before who had an expedited case .Once it's approved ,it will be sent to USEM and they will be the one asking for more documents if there's a need for it on the actual interview day. I dont think you would show as dq as USEM will contact you for an interview schedule  since you were approved to be expedited already.

Thank you po! My Ceac status is currently at NVC. How soon this would change until it arrives the USEM? Thank you 😊 

6 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Thank you po! My Ceac status is currently at NVC. How soon this would change until it arrives the USEM? Thank you 😊 

It took 2 weeks after being DQ for our case to receive an email with my interview schedule. Interview was scheduled 2 weeks from that day email was received, but since your expedited you might get it sooner, maybe. Interview case always be rescheduled earlier than originally date. Either through email, phone call on your online account 

3 minutes ago, Chris and Jenn said:

It took 2 weeks after being DQ for our case to receive an email with my interview schedule. Interview was scheduled 2 weeks from that day email was received, but since your expedited you might get it sooner, maybe. Interview case always be rescheduled earlier than originally date. Either through email, phone call on your online account 

Thank you ☺️ hoping that I can schedule my medical and interview on February. 🙏🏻

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Kierr said:

NVC must be of completed their processing.   I don't know if you get a DQ notice with an expedite.

There is a documents checklist for the embassy online.

Gather all documents as listed in the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST  (STEP 5).  You may have provided these documents during the NVC processing but are still required, once more, for the interview process.

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/family-based-immigration/the-interview/

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Thank you ☺️ hoping that I can schedule my medical and interview on February. 🙏🏻

Medical is walkin .. first-come, first-served

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

10 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Medical is walkin .. first-come, first-served

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

I will immediately go for the medical once my status in CEAC is ready. Am i right?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kierr said:

I will immediately go for the medical once my status in CEAC is ready. Am i right?

You need an interview letter first before going to slec.

1 minute ago, Jen Alarma said:

You need an interview letter first before going to slec.

From the usem? :) Or i thought maybe i can schedule my interview

4 minutes ago, Kierr said:

From the usem? :) Or i thought maybe i can schedule my interview

USEM will send you an email for your interview. It is case to case basis, maybe you'll receive one soon since you were approved to be expedited. You can move your interview schedule earlier if it's given later and medical can only be done once there is a confirmed interview schedule. I did my medical 3 days before my interview and it was directly forwarded to USEM, but as I said it is always case to case basis 

2 minutes ago, Chris and Jenn said:

USEM will send you an email for your interview. It is case to case basis, maybe you'll receive one soon since you were approved to be expedited. You can move your interview schedule earlier if it's given later and medical can only be done once there is a confirmed interview schedule. I did my medical 3 days before my interview and it was directly forwarded to USEM, but as I said it is always case to case basis 

Thank you. Very helpful. 💗🙏🏻 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.