Jen Alarma

Manila Embassy waiting for Interview Letter

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Climo57 said:

Woo hoo we got our interview date today! It’s dec 9th which is only a couple weeks away! Time to get her registered at slec and to find some health care insurance  just in case the proclamation goes into effect. 

Search on fb for cr1/Ir1 k1 visa group.  Once you find it send a message to join. Lots of good info there. 

Anyone have any any leads on aca health insurance that qualifies for the proclamation? Love to hear some ideas. 

Great news.

SLEC  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

USEM  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yaaaaayyy 🎉🎉🎉 My case was approved to be expedited 💗💗💗 Waiting for my husband’s IL very sooooon 😭😭😭😭😭

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Thank you all for your help 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 My Husband is finally arriving here in SFO around 5pm 😍😍😍 

Timeline
On 11/25/2019 at 6:30 PM, Chris and Jenn said:

I see, have you considered the option of requesting to expedite your case? I saw few people who requested and got approved. 

Thank you for suggesting expedite request to me 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jen Alarma said:

Thank you all for your help 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 My Husband is finally arriving here in SFO around 5pm 😍😍😍 

Very happy for y'all!

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 12/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, Jen Alarma said:

yaaaaayyy 🎉🎉🎉 My case was approved to be expedited 💗💗💗 Waiting for my husband’s IL very sooooon 😭😭😭😭😭

Hiiiii may I know how did you expedite your case?? I'm so happy for you!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kierr said:

Hiiiii may I know how did you expedite your case?? I'm so happy for you!!!

I sent an email request to expedite my case to NVCExpedite@state.gov. Thees some topics regarding the expedite request here 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, Jen Alarma said:

I sent an email request to expedite my case to NVCExpedite@state.gov. Thees some topics regarding the expedite request here 👍🏻

Thank you I just did. 😊 

On 1/17/2020 at 8:30 AM, Jen Alarma said:

Is it true that MNL embassy no longer allow expedited Spousal Visa applicants to schedule our own interview and that they schedule both interview and medical appt? 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Ramramlen said:

Is it true that MNL embassy no longer allow expedited Spousal Visa applicants to schedule our own interview and that they schedule both interview and medical appt? 

Im not sure if they no longer allowed to schedule our own but I tried to schedule my own appointment but embassy has their own date so I just followed what they gave.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ramramlen said:

Nope, it isn't true.   Expedited immigrant visa applicants still schedule their own interview with the embassy.

There is no appt with the medical at SLEC, it is first come-first server.

With the immigrant visa NVC will schedule your interview and send you a confirmation email/letter.  At this time you can complete your medical.  

Expedite Only!   NVC does not schedule your interview, YOU schedule your own interview by calling the numbers listed below.

Earlier Appointment Scheduling
If you case file is already at USEM, you could schedule an earlier interview appointment.

"Immigrant Visa applicants who already have an interview appointment scheduled by the National Visa Center (NVC) should refrain from scheduling an earlier appointment through the Visa Information and Appointment Service Center without first checking to make sure Embassy Manila has the physical case file.  While we are happy to accommodate earlier appointments, we are only able to do so when we have already received the physical case file from the NVC. When the physical case file is either still with the NVC or in transit to Embassy Manila, we are unable to grant earlier appointment dates. This is because we need the physical case file to conduct an effective visa interview."

Scheduling the Interview:

By Calling (632) 548-8223, (632) 792-8988.  This service is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers may speak with an English-, Tagalog-, Ilocano-, or Cebuano-speaking operator.

Applicants, agents or petitioners calling from the United States may also use this service by calling (703) 520-2235.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 1:40 AM, Kierr said:

Thank you I just did. 😊 

Hi po! NVC expedite request approved - thank you very much!! Would you know po what do i do next po? Salamat!! And thank you 💗

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Hi po! NVC expedite request approved - thank you very much!! Would you know po what do i do next po? Salamat!! And thank you 💗

You still have to wait for NVC to issue Documents Qualified .     Then you will need to watch CEAC status showing it shipped (of course) but most importantly is READY status .. at that time you can process to get your interview scheduled.

There is info for all of  this in an earlier posting.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

3 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

You still have to wait for NVC to issue Documents Qualified .     Then you will need to watch CEAC status showing it shipped (of course) but most importantly is READY status .. at that time you can process to get your interview scheduled.

There is info for all of  this in an earlier posting.

Thank you Hank! I will know if I am Dq by Feb 5 (2nd month) would it still matter if they require more docs?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Thank you Hank! I will know if I am Dq by Feb 5 (2nd month) would it still matter if they require more docs?

You wouldn't be DQ if more documents are required.   

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.