Jen Alarma

Manila Embassy waiting for Interview Letter

72 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Climo57 said:

Woo hoo we got our interview date today! It’s dec 9th which is only a couple weeks away! Time to get her registered at slec and to find some health care insurance  just in case the proclamation goes into effect. 

Search on fb for cr1/Ir1 k1 visa group.  Once you find it send a message to join. Lots of good info there. 

Anyone have any any leads on aca health insurance that qualifies for the proclamation? Love to hear some ideas. 

Got my IL as well, we have the same date mine is set at 7:00. What's yours? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Climo57 said:

Woo hoo we got our interview date today! It’s dec 9th which is only a couple weeks away! Time to get her registered at slec and to find some health care insurance  just in case the proclamation goes into effect. 

Search on fb for cr1/Ir1 k1 visa group.  Once you find it send a message to join. Lots of good info there. 

Anyone have any any leads on aca health insurance that qualifies for the proclamation? Love to hear some ideas. 

wow Congratulation. This long journey is about to end for you guys. I hope we get ours soon too 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Chris and Jenn said:

Got my IL as well, we have the same date mine is set at 7:00. What's yours? 

Whoa is the same 7am on dec 9th! Seems they are squeezing all of us before the holidays. Congrats! 

Just now, Climo57 said:

Whoa is the same 7am on dec 9th! Seems they are squeezing all of us before the holidays. Congrats! 

It seems like it, though I kinda expected it. USEM is open MWF from what I remember. They have specific days for each category. I was there last Sept for my daughter's SSN and I don't see other department being open. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CuE5Z45R3S4fJqD21M-R1C7PtwsjcC-k/view?usp=drivesdk

There is a nationwide temporary restraining order with the health insurance. Nevertheless my husband and I decided that we will still provide a proof that I will be covered when I enter US just to avoid any delay. 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Chris and Jenn said:

Congratulations to all of us. The long wait is almost over 🙌

I guess I have to wait longer cause my category is F2A :( 

3 minutes ago, Jen Alarma said:

I guess I have to wait longer cause my category is F2A :( 

F2A po ung other member set for December 10. Hang in there, baka kasabay din po kayo

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chris and Jenn said:

F2A po ung other member set for December 10. Hang in there, baka kasabay din po kayo

Ni-check ko po yung timeline nya, September 23 pa siya na-DQ. :( 2 months pa before magbigay ng IL 

2 minutes ago, Jen Alarma said:

Ni-check ko po yung timeline nya, September 23 pa siya na-DQ. :( 2 months pa before magbigay ng IL 

I see, have you considered the option of requesting to expedite your case? I saw few people who requested and got approved. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chris and Jenn said:

I see, have you considered the option of requesting to expedite your case? I saw few people who requested and got approved. 

I will try to request. I hope it will be approve

Timeline
43 minutes ago, schatzi_sugoi said:

Got mine too. December 17. Good luck to us all. :)

What is your visa category? When is your DQ date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.