Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, PP31 said:

Hi guys, did you'll get the text/email notifications regarding your application before or after the checks were cashed?

Our check was cashed the day after we got our text notification. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

We mailed our packet on the 12th and 20 minutes before Christmas Day we received 3 messages from the USCIS.  Best Christmas gift ever. 😁  

2 minutes ago, AnnaMaria1417 said:

We mailed our packet on the 12th and 20 minutes before Christmas Day we received 3 messages from the USCIS.  Best Christmas gift ever. 😁  

its interesting the times they send out these texts, always seems to be during the night !

9 minutes ago, AnnaMaria1417 said:

Congrats, you are on your way!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

38 minutes ago, AnnaMaria1417 said:

I hope it continues to go well for you 👌🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/21/2019 at 3:50 PM, Pitaya said:

Welcome to the forum.

That is great news, just before Christmas !!

While you are now starting the long wait until the next step, :time: It helps everyone that uses, or is helped by the VJ forums. The information is used to help make the VJ stats more relevant.

Good luck on your immigration journey.

I really prayed for it...coz we travel last 23rd and 24th to help build bibles... and some are saying stay at home while waiting for that mail...so I'm so blessed to have it and travel without any worries, just my husband needs to be careful on his driving..

I already updated my timeline..

Thanks...

On 12/24/2019 at 1:32 AM, Juls801 said:

Our check was cashed the day after we got our text notification. 

Same..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarah0107 said:

I really prayed for it...coz we travel last 23rd and 24th to help build bibles... and some are saying stay at home while waiting for that mail...so I'm so blessed to have it and travel without any worries, just my husband needs to be careful on his driving..

I already updated my timeline..

Thanks...

👍

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Fam,

Mailed AOS & EAD Package (I-485/I-765) via USPS - December 10,  2019

USCIS Received - December 13, 2019

Received Text - December 19, 2019

Received Hardcopy of NOA1 for both AOS & EAD - December 26, 2019

Used Walmart's Money order (Moneygram)

Happy and smooth journey for everyone:D

However, my surname is hyphenated but on both NOA it does not show the hyphenation. Do i need to call the USCIS

Edited by rsanda

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
18 minutes ago, rsanda said:

Hi Fam,

Mailed AOS & EAD Package (I-485/I-765) via USPS - December 10,  2019

USCIS Received - December 13, 2019

Received Text - December 19, 2019

Received Hardcopy of NOA1 for both AOS & EAD - December 26, 2019

Used Walmart's Money order (Moneygram)

Happy and smooth journey for everyone:D

However, my surname is hyphenated but on both NOA it does not show the hyphenation. Do i need to call the USCIS

You could call the USCIS Customer (Dis)Service Line and try to get something done, OR just wait until the interview.

Good luck on your immigration journey and Happy Holidays !!  🎁 

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

No text or email but today my credit card was charged for $1225. I mailed everything on December 18th.   Still waiting on Social Security which I applied on December 13th.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Pitaya said:

You could call the USCIS Customer (Dis)Service Line and try to get something done, OR just wait until the interview.

Good luck on your immigration journey and Happy Holidays !!  🎁 

Ok, thanks

Hey all, joining the thread but honestly not feeling great after reading about others' experience! Sent packet Dec 12, UPS confirmation delivered Dec 13 and not a word from USCIS yet... I see some have filed after me and received NOA 1 so I am quite concerned. 

We did apply with a request to expedite so I'm hoping maybe the request was sent to an officer for review 🤷‍♀️ 

Congrats to all the filers this month! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Hi ALL,

Mailed vi FedEx AOS ( From K-1) package along with EAD and AP on December 12. On December 16 received texts NOA1.

Hope AOS process will go smoothly and wont take long.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.