Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

seeing quite a few i-485s being approved and cards sent without interview over the past 48 hours, might be worth checking your cases online to see if you have an update as sometimes the email / text doesnt get pushed.

Edited by skjourney

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, skjourney said:

in the MSC209050XXXX range 

We are MSC209047XXXX...  No news here.

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

11 hours ago, JoeMc said:

We are MSC209047XXXX...  No news here.

same, but the recent movement has me hopeful ! it was very quiet for a while

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, skjourney said:

I am MSC209047XXXX, too.

I wonder how they decide who gets GC without interview.... 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/6/2020 at 10:54 AM, skjourney said:

this is true...i was thinking the other day i was sad that i hadnt seen any in a while..now today..bam!  can only hope and pray :)

6 hours ago, fluffykim said:

im 209051.....so maybe soon....

I'm in the 209051XXXX range and I was approved without interview a few weeks ago. Stay strong :) I have my fingers crossed for all of you! 🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, yoda one for me said:

I'm in the 209051XXXX range and I was approved without interview a few weeks ago. Stay strong :) I have my fingers crossed for all of you! 🤞

Did you expedite? 

1 hour ago, Zsazsa said:

Did you expedite? 

No, I did not.

I did not get my EAD/AP either (though I noticed others filing around the same time and before had got those pretty quick), just straight to AOS approval in my case. edit: It looks like I was fortunate to have a local field office that didn't have too long a wait for interview scheduling too, which could still be affecting some of you in a roundabout way.

Edited by yoda one for me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, yoda one for me said:

No, I did not.

I did not get my EAD/AP either (though I noticed others filing around the same time and before had got those pretty quick), just straight to AOS approval in my case. edit: It looks like I was fortunate to have a local field office that didn't have too long a wait for interview scheduling too, which could still be affecting some of you in a roundabout way.

Yes you are so so lucky! Sorry, not sure why I thought you had expedited. Must have mistaken you with someone else. Congrats, again! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Nice to see things are moving again... 

Here's a timeline I was following.. its a end of November one  and they just got  their Employment Authorization approved..  

Screenshot_2020-05-08-10-03-55.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.