Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

Just got my notice As well via case tracker that interview on April 1st has been cancelled and to look for the notice in the mail for further info. 

6 hours ago, Phil&Marina said:

My interview was scheduled on April 23 - I just got the notification on Monday. It was cancelled now too.

The USCIS website says "until at least April 1". I think they really do not know how long this is going to last. 

Do you think there is any chance to get EAD still in the mail?

Thanks 

I am sorry to hear that your interview was cancelled. It looks like they are cancelling in person visits, but should still be working on everything else that does not require human interaction, including processing EAD cards. Good luck with your process!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
On 3/18/2020 at 12:16 PM, Phil&Marina said:

My interview was scheduled on April 23 - I just got the notification on Monday. It was cancelled now too.

The USCIS website says "until at least April 1". I think they really do not know how long this is going to last. 

Do you think there is any chance to get EAD still in the mail?

Thanks 

If your interview is on April 23rd - how is it cancelled? My interview is on April 20th and it doesn't say it's cancelled and I haven't got anything in the mail or on the app/website. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope everyone’s doing alright, what with this COVID-19 issues and all.. I never thought that I would see something like this happen in my lifetime ... 

I really do hope that they continue processing our EAD’s and AP’s.. 

take care everyone ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 minutes ago, AGF said:

I hope everyone’s doing alright, what with this COVID-19 issues and all.. I never thought that I would see something like this happen in my lifetime ... 

I really do hope that they continue processing our EAD’s and AP’s.. 

take care everyone ! 

I absolutely hope they continue to process EAD/APs. I also, never thought I would experience such an “event”. It’s quite sad, actually. This affects everyone in every walk of life. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

So my wife work got shutdown right now, we have filed for aos in December 2019, currently in Rfie about to send the missing documentation next week.

Can my wife still apply for unemployment even if she and her mother are sponsoring me?  

Anyone else notice the EAD Timeline? The last time someone updated their EAD approval was March 17. Does this mean they suspended processing EAD? Thoughts? 

Edited by juliiev

AOS (I-130, I-130A, I-131, I-485, I-765) Timeline:

12/07/19 - AOS Package Sent

12/17/19 - NOA1

12/26/19 - NOA1 for Biometrics Appointment

01/07/20 - Biometrics at Elizabeth, NJ

01/29/20 - I-485 & I-765 Case Status Updated to "Fingerprints were taken"

02/11/20 - I-485 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview 

05/15/20 - I-765 New card is being produced

05/18/20 - I-765 & I-131 Case was approved

ROC (I-751) Timeline:
01/18/23 - 
ROC Package Sent
01/30/23 - 48 month extension letter received
03/27/23 - Another 48 month extension

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 3/19/2020 at 12:00 PM, AnnaMaria1417 said:

If your interview is on April 23rd - how is it cancelled? My interview is on April 20th and it doesn't say it's cancelled and I haven't got anything in the mail or on the app/website. 

First, I got a notification via apps that my interview was cancelled. 

Here is my timeline: 

- on Feb 18 status changed to "ready to be scheduled for an interview"

- on Mar 10 status changed to "interview was scheduled"

- on Mar 16 it changed again to "interview was cancelled and notice ordered" - this when I got the letter with the date in the mail. 

- on the same day it changed back to "ready to be scheduled for an interview". 

The tracker on the USCIS site says "ready to be scheduled for an interview". 

I am still waiting to receive the letter with the interview cancellation as per the instructions with the USCIS. 

I have no idea why they cancelled the interview that is so far off. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 3/18/2020 at 5:31 PM, dekk123 said:

I am sorry to hear that your interview was cancelled. It looks like they are cancelling in person visits, but should still be working on everything else that does not require human interaction, including processing EAD cards. Good luck with your process!

Thank you. 

Lawfully also updated my prediction for AOS to August - December. 

It is unpredictable now anyway. 

I think they cancelled my interview because they will have to accommodate the people with March interviews first. 

I might be wrong, though. What do I know anyway?

Good luck to you too! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

FINALLY sent in my RFIE documents. Now we wait and see if they still process some parts, or if they are going to shut down until all of this is over. 

I hope everyone is staying strong through all of this. Don't forget, we are all in this together.

Edited by Kamali16

Timeline
7 hours ago, Kamali16 said:

FINALLY sent in my RFIE documents. Now we wait and see if they still process some parts, or if they are going to shut down until all of this is over. 

I hope everyone is staying strong through all of this. Don't forget, we are all in this together.

We sent our RFIE in Wednesday 3/18 express mail, they received it next day, and Friday we got the notice that online Request for Evidence was received.

Now hoping they work on them quickly.  Good luck!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Juls801 said:

My husband got his notice Friday that his EAD/AP combo card was approved and being printed!! We are super excited. 

Sadly, it was 1 day before our (big) wedding was supposed to be as it was canceled due to the COVID19 virus. Its rescheduled, but now he will have no friends or family able to come. Now we are even more glad we did the courthouse wedding 3 days after POE though!

20200320_141201.jpg

Congratulations!  Good to know they are in fact still processing and approving EAD/AP’s

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Juls801 said:

My husband got his notice Friday that his EAD/AP combo card was approved and being printed!! We are super excited. 

Sadly, it was 1 day before our (big) wedding was supposed to be as it was canceled due to the COVID19 virus. Its rescheduled, but now he will have no friends or family able to come. Now we are even more glad we did the courthouse wedding 3 days after POE though!

20200320_141201.jpg

Congrats on this! It’s good to know that they are still processing. Shame about the wedding. Keep us posted on your appointment date. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey! Anyone got any more updates on EAD, I have been reasearching and know they are still processing EAD but seeing what is going on for fellow December filers. As for me, You can see the last thing I got in my signature, still waiting for them to finish processing my EAD.

12/07/2019 - Package mailed
12/10/2019 - Package received (Chicago Lockbox)
01/13/2020 - Received text message receipts (for the 2 forms)
01/17/2020 - Received NOA for biometrics appointment (notice date: 01/10/2020)
01/28/2020 - Biometrics Completed

01/31/2020 - I-131 Rejected due to selecting the incorrect reason for applying. (Refiled)
02/06/2020 - Refiled I-131, delivered & signed for by CHYBA

02/11/2020 - EAD Expedite Requested (Financial Hardship, Health Issues)

02/13/2020 - Evidence requested and faxed

02/18/2020 - EAD Expedite Approved 😩

02/18/2020 - RFE needed (waiting on mail) 😩

02/21/2020 - RFE (Sponsor Needed)..... in process

03/02/2020 - Received NOA for Refiled I-131 (NOA: 02/06/2020)

03/10/2020 - RFE Response Sent to USCIS

03/12/2020 - I-131 Updated to Fingerprints were Taken (Used from Bio)

03/12/2020 - RFE delivered to USCIS 

03/12/2020 - Case updated to RFE received

03/21/2020 - Received Courtesy Letter for Medical

04/02/2020 - EAD (New Card Ordered)

04/03/2020 - EAD Case Was Approved

04/06/2020 - EAD Approval Notice Received

04/06/2020 - EAD was mailed to me

04/09/2020 - EAD Received

05/08/2020 - SSN Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.