Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Wayne386 said:

Hey everyone, finally mailed off my RFE response. Cant wait for them to receive it.

Glad to see everybody getting good news.🥳

positive vibes....you got this!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

positive vibes....you got this!

Yeah made sure i sent i express too so hopefully I can see an April interview date lol😄. I mainly want my EAD. Tired of seeing job offers popping up in my email and I cant take em lol

12/07/2019 - Package mailed
12/10/2019 - Package received (Chicago Lockbox)
01/13/2020 - Received text message receipts (for the 2 forms)
01/17/2020 - Received NOA for biometrics appointment (notice date: 01/10/2020)
01/28/2020 - Biometrics Completed

01/31/2020 - I-131 Rejected due to selecting the incorrect reason for applying. (Refiled)
02/06/2020 - Refiled I-131, delivered & signed for by CHYBA

02/11/2020 - EAD Expedite Requested (Financial Hardship, Health Issues)

02/13/2020 - Evidence requested and faxed

02/18/2020 - EAD Expedite Approved 😩

02/18/2020 - RFE needed (waiting on mail) 😩

02/21/2020 - RFE (Sponsor Needed)..... in process

03/02/2020 - Received NOA for Refiled I-131 (NOA: 02/06/2020)

03/10/2020 - RFE Response Sent to USCIS

03/12/2020 - I-131 Updated to Fingerprints were Taken (Used from Bio)

03/12/2020 - RFE delivered to USCIS 

03/12/2020 - Case updated to RFE received

03/21/2020 - Received Courtesy Letter for Medical

04/02/2020 - EAD (New Card Ordered)

04/03/2020 - EAD Case Was Approved

04/06/2020 - EAD Approval Notice Received

04/06/2020 - EAD was mailed to me

04/09/2020 - EAD Received

05/08/2020 - SSN Received

Timeline
1 minute ago, Wayne386 said:

Yeah made sure i sent i express too so hopefully I can see an April interview date lol😄. I mainly want my EAD. Tired of seeing job offers popping up in my email and I cant take em lol

same same.....waiting game and not working is killing my man

Timeline
1 minute ago, fluffykim said:

same same.....waiting game and not working is killing my man

I know his pain lol, but we gettin there tho, slowly but surely.

01/31/2020 - I-131 Rejected due to selecting the incorrect reason for applying. (Refiled)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
15 hours ago, micmic0893 said:

Did they update your case at USCIS site from "fingerprints were taken" to "interview scheduled "

before you received the letter? Thank you so much. 

It was "interview ready to be scheduled" and then turned into "interview is scheduled"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Wayne386 said:

A job offer may be grounds to expedite your EAD under financial loss. Have you looked into that?

Timeline
24 minutes ago, JemmaD said:

A job offer may be grounds to expedite your EAD under financial loss. Have you looked into that?

Most definitely and got approved for it! Take a look a my timeline below lol.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Does anyone have any tips on how/what they prepared for their interview? Our Courtesy Notice that we received last month stated that we needed to bring his medical (he originally did it last July so unsure of if we can pay to get those results again or have to pay to get it done all over again depending on when we actually get an interview).

I know the interview notice will tell us a few things we should bring but I want a jump start on getting a nice file going so we will be more than prepared. 

I know you all can relate to being excited for this process to be over with 😂 Every notice/email/letter has been such a happy occasion for us (even when we got the RFE because it was something super simple). We’re celebrating this weekend lol Have to celebrate the small steps forward! 

Timeline
Just now, Chi_Rinze said:

Does anyone have any tips on how/what they prepared for their interview? Our Courtesy Notice that we received last month stated that we needed to bring his medical (he originally did it last July so unsure of if we can pay to get those results again or have to pay to get it done all over again depending on when we actually get an interview).

I know the interview notice will tell us a few things we should bring but I want a jump start on getting a nice file going so we will be more than prepared. 

I know you all can relate to being excited for this process to be over with 😂 Every notice/email/letter has been such a happy occasion for us (even when we got the RFE because it was something super simple). We’re celebrating this weekend lol Have to celebrate the small steps forward! 

For the medical - I called, because I got the same thing. They told me my medical from the K1 is fine, but I need one vaccine, so I'll go before the interview and just bring that record to the interview. 
What I'm thinking of bringing as proof:
- Financial papers - bills, bank accounts, phone plans, etc. 
- Proof of relationship - we're having our big wedding this year, because it was impossible to plan anything from Europe lol. So we'll bring wedding invitations, the contract with the venue, pictures of when we signed and got married on papers - things like that. I read it's important to bring pictures with your husband's/wife's family. 

Are you guys bringing insurance papers as proof?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AnnaMaria1417 said:

For the medical - I called, because I got the same thing. They told me my medical from the K1 is fine, but I need one vaccine, so I'll go before the interview and just bring that record to the interview. 
What I'm thinking of bringing as proof:
- Financial papers - bills, bank accounts, phone plans, etc. 
- Proof of relationship - we're having our big wedding this year, because it was impossible to plan anything from Europe lol. So we'll bring wedding invitations, the contract with the venue, pictures of when we signed and got married on papers - things like that. I read it's important to bring pictures with your husband's/wife's family. 

Are you guys bringing insurance papers as proof?

Thank you! That’s helpful because it’s super similar to what we have. 

In regards to insurance I don’t have him on a joint policy yet because I had AMAZING insurance before we got married and adding him to my company’s would be incredibly expensive. But we have life insurance, and we’re also joint beneficiaries on my mother’s policy. We have the typical auto, renters, etc policies however. 

I’m currently looking into joint medical. We have an apartment together, two cars and we’re on bills together as well. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi guys, we got an RFE about most recent taxes, we just sent W2 with the AOS package, and in the previous question i got answered that happened because we didnt include the Transcripts.

Do we have to send 2019 taxes too or the 2018 transcript will be enough?

Also how do my wife file 2019 taxes without me having SSN? thankyou

Timeline
4 hours ago, Chi_Rinze said:

Thank you! That’s helpful because it’s super similar to what we have. 

In regards to insurance I don’t have him on a joint policy yet because I had AMAZING insurance before we got married and adding him to my company’s would be incredibly expensive. But we have life insurance, and we’re also joint beneficiaries on my mother’s policy. We have the typical auto, renters, etc policies however. 

I’m currently looking into joint medical. We have an apartment together, two cars and we’re on bills together as well. 

Ok, so I called USCIC again, because I got bit by a squirrel today lol and I had to go to urgent care. I wanted to get my vaccines there done too. Long story short - they told me I'm fine with my K1 medical. This is a letter they send to everyone, but that doesn't mean I need to get anything else done. The lady told me that If my medical wasn't okay, they would've sent me a letter before my interview was scheduled letting me know. So, I'm just not gonna do anything. 
For the insurance - I have a job offer and I want to get my insure through the company. It's not a problem if your husband doesn't have one I guess. I do have a letter with my offer, so she said I can just bring that one as proof.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Liddy92 said:

I'm happy ... PD December 13
 First fingerprints February 3 (went wrong)
 Second fingerprints March 3
 Ready to schedule interview March 11
 Local office Tampa Florida

going to check out tampa/st pete next month to move...how do you like it???

2 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

going to check out tampa/st pete next month to move...how do you like it???

It is a very good city to live, I live in the town n country area, I hope you like Tampa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.