Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, skjourney said:

got 2 messages today, i-131 and i-765 approved. A little strange that they announce that they are producing the card before they announce that they approve it lol but anyway

Congratulations! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sarah22 said:

Congrats! They update my I-131 to fingerprints were taken after a month of taking them ! Any idea please 

A lot of us got that text last night, even some people who already have their combo cards. No idea what it means yet. May just be a system glitch.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
21 minutes ago, jaysaldi said:

A lot of us got that text last night, even some people who already have their combo cards. No idea what it means yet. May just be a system glitch.

Ohhh yeah it's so weird, hopefully it changes soon 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Me and my husband are using my mother in law as a joint sponsor after we received an RFE for income. I am including her birth certificate as proof of citizenship but I just realized that the birth certificate has her maiden name on it while we are using her married name on all the paper work. Is that an issue? Should we include a copy of her marriage certificate as proof of name change or is that not necessary?

Also, her tax returns are with a lawyer for some reason and my father in law has been trying to contact him for 3 days with no results. I obviously need those tax returns so it's incredibly frustrating that I have to wait on that lawyer to do his job. Is there a way to request copies of tax returns online in case they can't get a hold of their lawyer soon? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
13 minutes ago, AnnaMaria1417 said:

Just got an update "Interview was scheduled" 🥳I've been checking every 10 minutes today. I had the feeling something was coming. 🥳

That’s amazing!! Congratulations!

AOS Timeline: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

Priority Date: 9 December 2019

Field Office: Newark, NJ

-24 days.....11/15/2019 — AOS package delivered to USCIS Lockbox
-12 days.....11/27/2019 — AOS package rejected due to incorrect fee
-06 days.....12/03/2019 — AOS package re-sent to Chicago USCIS Lockbox
00 days......12/09/2019 — AOS package accepted at Chicago USCIS Lockbox
07 days......12/16/2019 — Credit card transactions processed
08 days......12/17/2019 — I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131 text messages received @midnight
11 days......12/20/2019 — I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131 NOA letters received
21 days......12/30/2019 — Biometrics Letter received
29 days......01/07/2020 — Biometrics Appointment (Elizabeth, NJ ASC)

51 days......01/29/2020 — Case Status Updated to show fingerprints were taken for I-485 + I-765
60 days......02/07/2020 — Courtesy Letter Re: I-693 Received in Mail

63 days......02/10/2020 — I-485 Case Status updated to “Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview”

85 days......03/03/2020 — I-765 status updated to “New Card is Being Produced”

86 days......03/04/2020 — I-765 & I-131 status updated to "Case was Approved"

88 days......03/06/2020 — I-765 status updates to “Card Was Mailed to Me”

120 days....04/07/2020 — I-131 status updated to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken"

430 days....02/11/2021 — I-485 Case Status updated to “Interview Was Scheduled"

476 days....03/29/2021 — Interview at Newark Field Office

477 days....03/30/2021 — I-485 Case Status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

478 days....03/31/2021 — I-485 Case Status updated to "Case Was Approved"

480 days....04/02/2021 — I-485 Case Status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

We filed in december, and after the finger print taken in january 30, we got an rfe the 14 februrary, delivered the 25, its about "most recent taxes from sponsor and joint sponsor", my wife just sent her W2 and her mom W2 (2018 taxes) in the AOS application + EAD, does that mean they want 2019 taxes OR they want the 1099?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Complex said:

We filed in december, and after the finger print taken in january 30, we got an rfe the 14 februrary, delivered the 25, its about "most recent taxes from sponsor and joint sponsor", my wife just sent her W2 and her mom W2 (2018 taxes) in the AOS application + EAD, does that mean they want 2019 taxes OR they want the 1099?

They want the transcripts   You can print from irs website. Free and fast 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Thankyou for your reply!

My wife is making her 2019 taxes tomorrow, do we send them or just the transcripts from 2018? 
or both + the transcript? 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Complex said:

Thankyou for your reply!

My wife is making her 2019 taxes tomorrow, do we send them or just the transcripts from 2018? 
or both + the transcript? 

Send 2019 w2, and transcripts 2018 and even 2017 if have it. Extra to be safe 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline
9 hours ago, fluffykim said:

They want the transcripts   You can print from irs website. Free and fast 

How exactly do you do that? I need my mother in law's tax return but they are with her lawyer and he's been unreachable for the past week.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Kamali16 said:

How exactly do you do that? I need my mother in law's tax return but they are with her lawyer and he's been unreachable for the past week.

2019 wont be there...just use the w2 copy.  for the other years, your MIL can log onto https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.