We filed December 12th.

Noa 1: Dec. 24th

Biometrics: Jan. 21st 

Congrats! Has your EAD been approved? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, scotland2florida said:

Congrats! Has your EAD been approved? 

No. It's actually still on "Case was received". 🙄It's been 70 days, so hopefully it updates soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, TheLedgerFiles said:

Just saw that interview is scheduled! We are San Bernardino. EAD is still showing fingerprints taken, but green card is better anyway so we’re not worried about that. Now just waiting for paper copy with our interview date.

Wow congratulations ! 😊

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
8 hours ago, AnnaMaria1417 said:

Case Ready to be scheduled for an interview! 🥳 

We filed December 12th.

Noa 1: Dec. 24th

Biometrics: Jan. 21st 

Congrats... hopefully Florida is faster then NYC for interview availability.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/22/2020 at 2:58 PM, Comanutd33 said:

There’s a whole post on expediting EAD/AP I followed the post and they approved my case. It has to be based on a few criteria’s that they have 

I see that expedited and it was approved. Your timeline does not reflect that an EAD was issued yet. Are you still waiting? Just curious what an expedited timeline looks like, although I understand that it varies case by case. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, seb-liz said:

Just got a notification that our case is ready to be scheduled for an interview!! 🥳(Boston, MA)

Filed: December 20th 2019

NOA1: December 26th 2019

Biometrics: January 20th 2020

Any fellow Boston filers about?

That’s awesome. I’m in RI, and I filed in Jan. Good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
On 2/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, Zsazsa said:

I see that expedited and it was approved. Your timeline does not reflect that an EAD was issued yet. Are you still waiting? Just curious what an expedited timeline looks like, although I understand that it varies case by case. 

About two months from the date of filing for expedite to receiving the combo card

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, seb-liz said:

Just got a notification that our case is ready to be scheduled for an interview!! 🥳(Boston, MA)

Filed: December 20th 2019

NOA1: December 26th 2019

Biometrics: January 20th 2020

Any fellow Boston filers about?

Yes!  But got rfe. Waiting for next status change 🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.