Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
On 2/19/2020 at 12:54 AM, bonsai said:

My EAD status changed to "New Card is being Produced" today, so hopefully other December filers should expect an update soon too!

So did mine! I also put in for expedited lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/18/2020 at 1:14 PM, tsunami93 said:

We just got our RFIE (filed in late december) saying that we did not meet the income requirements and that we have to submit a joint sponsor. The thing is my husband (petitioner) makes 74,000 annually and we are a hosehold of two. I dont understand why we got this rfie and I am very confused. Please advise.

Image may contain: text

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This was the letter we sent in with all the documents.  I clearly am in the same boat as your husband and make above the poverty line.  Good luck to all of us

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, fluffykim said:

This was the letter we sent in with all the documents.  I clearly am in the same boat as your husband and make above the poverty line.  Good luck to all of us

Good luck. I hope it works out

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, J.Z.Lefort said:

Just sat at dinner... notification comes up.. we have issued your work permit... I’ll have another drink please 🤣😂

EAD 2/20/20

Wow congratulations! 👌

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, AGF said:

Wow congratulations! 👌

Thank you !! I can finally escape so to speak haha! Well no , my UK hospital issued an appointment I need to attend lol 🤣

34 minutes ago, J.Z.Lefort said:

Just sat at dinner... notification comes up.. we have issued your work permit... I’ll have another drink please 🤣😂

EAD 2/20/20

Did you expedite?

1 minute ago, J.Z.Lefort said:

No 😊. After a run of luck after our wedding after both me almost dying 5 days after our wedding and my husband surviving sepsis on Friday 13th December .. i think we needed some luck lol !! 

😯😳 WOW! Yes you certainly did! Glad all is well and you got some good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.