Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2019 at 8:42 AM, skjourney said:

Sent package FedEx 23rd

Delivered 24th

Received text notification 31st

Not bad considering the holidays!

recieved the 3 1-797C NOA letters today!

Edited by skjourney

8 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Noooo don't  feel that way,  give it a bit more time. It's  the first full week after  the holidays, no reason to panic, no reason  at all. Give it more time. Are you counting total days or working days?

We are seeing more couples  wait 30 days, but it's not typical.

Thanks for the encouragement. 31 total days now. It’s 5:00 pm so that’s yet another day passed. 

2 hours ago, scotland2florida said:

Gracias por darme ánimos. 31 días en total ahora. Son las 5:00 pm, así que ese es otro día más. 

This is so frustrating.  have you called uscis?  What do they answer you?  I called today and still my case is not in system

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 1/2/2020 at 10:28 AM, fluffykim said:

Woke up this morning to 3 text messages from uscis our package received and saw our check was cashed.   Here we go!

recieved the 3 1-797C NOA letters today!!!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, skjourney said:

recieved the 3 1-797C NOA letters today!

We are lock step with your timeline too. So exciting.  Hope biometrics comes soon

2 hours ago, scotland2florida said:

Thanks for the encouragement. 31 total days now. It’s 5:00 pm so that’s yet another day passed. 

This is your week, watch!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Tover said:

If you leave without having authorization, you risk not being able to return and the Immigration Officer can deny you entry at customs, you have to do the process all over from the outside Blah Blah Blah, avoid that mix up. I suggest you file the document and get permission. After all... that is what it’s there for, to save us from ourselves.

Some get the EAD before getting their GC interview and some get it a week or two after, there is no guarantee that you will receive it before your interview. 

All the best!!!

Yeah, I was told I shouldn't need to because when my husband researched the whole timeline of things he figured the AOS will be done in about 3 months or at least by the time we have to travel but reading others' experience is making me paranoid and now I'm filing, as you say, to save me from me Lol

Also got my notices for EAD and AOS today!

Edited by donjamie

48 minutes ago, Wilson & Hannah said:

Hey everyone! Joining in here.. We filed the 14th of December, got our NOA1 on the 30th and now currently waiting on the biometrics appt. Good luck to everyone 🙂 x

Welcome to the thread and congratulations.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 1/6/2020 at 5:27 AM, scotland2florida said:

Today is 31 days since they received our application. I am physically sick. If they don’t run our credit card today, I don’t know what to even do. 

You still have 2 more days, don’t give up just yet. You’re not the first and won’t be the last. After 30days you can give them a call and even request to speak to someone higher if you do not get answers.

ALL the very best!!!

12 hours ago, donjamie said:

Yeah, I was told I shouldn't need to because when my husband researched the whole timeline of things he figured the AOS will be done in about 3 months or at least by the time we have to travel but reading others' experience is making me paranoid and now I'm filing, as you say, to save me from me Lol

Also got my notices for EAD and AOS today!

Better safe than sorry right???

Congratulations!!!

Got the NOA for the i-131 yesterday. It’ll be great to be able to take a short trip while this all plays out 🙌🏻

I wish you all a smooth Adjustment 🙃

14 hours ago, fluffykim said:

We are lock step with your timeline too. So exciting.  Hope biometrics comes soon

yeah ! congratulations ! now it comes down to the local offices processing times, our local one is painfully slow apparantly, so we`ll have to wait and see !

Timeline
7 minutes ago, skjourney said:

yeah ! congratulations ! now it comes down to the local offices processing times, our local one is painfully slow apparantly, so we`ll have to wait and see !

Boston seems to be ok. Fingers crossed both of us 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

They received my package on Dec. 16 since then nothing I’m really starting to be anxious about it I think I’m not the only one this month tho.... I just want to know if there’s still hope to get it 😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.