Boiler

Hillary Clinton 'wants to hug Meghan over racist treatment'

74 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I would agree about cross over but probably not in your context.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

13 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Oh.

Well, would you like to share your hair care tips with @Boketto and me? 

10 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Oh.

3C054C77-8FD4-4F0C-B845-1FC9171EBCD8.jpeg

Timeline
11 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Oh.

Well I do need to give Michelle a call and dig out the big bucks for my winter cut.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

13 minutes ago, Boketto said:

3C054C77-8FD4-4F0C-B845-1FC9171EBCD8.jpeg

SO TRUE. I just threw a ridiculous amount of money down at Sephora because I had a 20% off code. Most of it is skincare. I bought some facial cleanser for my fiancé but I know he won't use it. He uses a washcloth, no moisturizer. I once sat on top of him and put a hyaluronic acid mask on him when he looked particularly grey. He looked better at the end of it but there has been no repeat.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, laylalex said:

SO TRUE. I just threw a ridiculous amount of money down at Sephora because I had a 20% off code. Most of it is skincare. I bought some facial cleanser for my fiancé but I know he won't use it. He uses a washcloth, no moisturizer. I once sat on top of him and put a hyaluronic acid mask on him when he looked particularly grey. He looked better at the end of it but there has been no repeat.

I had to google that, says you need a prescription.

26 minutes ago, laylalex said:

My husband just uses one sad bar of white soap for everything which dries his skin out something fierce. I forced him to use my moisturizer but apparently it smells overly “floral”. Maybe I should try the sit and force-apply technique. 

22 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I had to google that, says you need a prescription.

Not at all. It was this one, which is good for redness (not a problem for him, but can be for me) and very dry skin (which he had). https://www.tataharperskincare.com/ultra-hydrating-floral-mask

Timeline

$95 or one oz.

Keep me in beer for a month, well would be a good start.

2 minutes ago, Boketto said:

My husband just uses one sad bar of white soap for everything which dries his skin out something fierce. I forced him to use my moisturizer but apparently it smells overly “floral”. Maybe I should try the sit and force-apply technique. 

It works! You just lure him into thinking something that's not face mask oriented is going to happen. Then you pull out the jar and slap it on when he's got his eyes closed. :D By the time he knew what was happening, I had his forehead covered. He submitted after a while. You don't need to use a lot unless you do the weekly regimen, which I did on him because he needed it. Anyway, it's cheaper than Creme de la Mer.

Sorry, Boiler, about the ladies trading skincare and man-wrangling tips. 😕 

Filed: Timeline
27 minutes ago, laylalex said:

It works! You just lure him into thinking something that's not face mask oriented is going to happen. Then you pull out the jar and slap it on when he's got his eyes closed. :D By the time he knew what was happening, I had his forehead covered. He submitted after a while. You don't need to use a lot unless you do the weekly regimen, which I did on him because he needed it. Anyway, it's cheaper than Creme de la Mer.

Sorry, Boiler, about the ladies trading skincare and man-wrangling tips. 😕 

You should stop mistreating your skin with all those harsh chemicals and bat guano and renderings from fat removed from deer hides and wash your face once a day.  I don't even use soap on my face.  Get maybe one pimple every 2 years or so.  And I save hundreds of dollars with this .method, and look younger than my years.  Proven method for staying young looking.

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

No, you're not the only one.  Several of us have.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, laylalex said:

French skin care products?  Everyone knows the best products come from the ROK.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, laylalex said:

Wait, so it's okay if everyone else talks about what they cook for Thanksgiving and Sunday dinner, and about sausages, and whether it's dinner or lunch, but I can't talk about my own experiences in life without it being completely and unacceptably off topic?

cause one just does not cross Maven. Sorry it's just not done. Being fairly new you may not have known that . She will roll you in cheeto dust, put cement uggs on your feet and drop you in a river 

4 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

cause one just does not cross Maven. Sorry it's just not done. Being fairly new you may not have known that . She will roll you in cheeto dust, put cement uggs on your feet and drop you in a river 

Oh, okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Back to topic: the Sussexes took baby Archie to playgroup. That baby is gorgeous. https://people.com/royals/prince-harry-takes-archie-to-playgroup-for-the-first-time-with-meghan-markle/

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

Oh, okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Back to topic: the Sussexes took baby Archie to playgroup. That baby is gorgeous. https://people.com/royals/prince-harry-takes-archie-to-playgroup-for-the-first-time-with-meghan-markle/

Who.

Cares.