kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Just now, Dasf said:

I don’t know the exact terminology you need to use online to speak with one. Maybe just keep typing “live agent”. But if you call on Monday say “info pass or I lost my receipt #” and you’ll get connected right away 

i'll do that when i message Emma on monday. 

Thank you so much.

two questions please. 

I applied last week. 

For my marriage certificate, i used my nikah (we are muslim) i (us citizen) married my wife in india and uploaded the nikah certificate which the sheikh gave us. would that be enough? 

Also, the beneficiary didn't upload 2x2.  is that okay? 

We did upload over 80 pictures of us throughout our relationship for 6 years. we got married 2 years ago though. 

hello all.  hope you are all good. 

Filed online awhile ago. just waiting. 

after its accepted by NVC and that happens. 

I have to do affidavit, my best friend will be my sponsor. 

do we send all those documents online as well? or through mail? like would rest of case be sent online like 130 online or how does it work?

And the ds 260 questions for the beneficiary will be online right?

thank you. 

6 hours ago, startingI30app said:

two questions please. 

I applied last week. 

For my marriage certificate, i used my nikah (we are muslim) i (us citizen) married my wife in india and uploaded the nikah certificate which the sheikh gave us. would that be enough? 

Also, the beneficiary didn't upload 2x2.  is that okay? 

We did upload over 80 pictures of us throughout our relationship for 6 years. we got married 2 years ago though. 

Hello, 

nikkah papers are in English ? If not than certified English copy must be included.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:39 AM, Chancy said:

You can keep trying to upload your response.  But whether it eventually works or not, I strongly recommend you also respond to the RFE via mail within the deadline indicated in the letter.

I managed to finally get it to work. The following day, I was notified that they have received our submission and will start working on the case again.

4 hours ago, iamexcited3021 said:

Please someone answer me. 

I sent in my 130 online last week. I also uploaded 130A with it. 

after it's accepted I guess 8-10 months or however long. 

I have to do affidavit, do I upload the affidavit stuff online or have to mail it in?

Review the guides here.  If you mean affidavit of the relationship, that should have been done with the petition - and it is the worst evidence to supply.  If you mean the Affidavit of Support then you wait until the NVC stage.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Does anyone know if we can delete any evidence we previously uploaded?

I uploaded a large PDF for our evidence of bonafide marriage and it was about 10mb so I used an online site to compress it and I didn't notice until after I uploaded it that it made most of the text fuzzy! I re-uploaded 2 separate files right after but I can't get the other bad file out.

Does anyone know?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malta
Timeline
10 hours ago, Maypenny said:

Does anyone know if we can delete any evidence we previously uploaded?

I uploaded a large PDF for our evidence of bonafide marriage and it was about 10mb so I used an online site to compress it and I didn't notice until after I uploaded it that it made most of the text fuzzy! I re-uploaded 2 separate files right after but I can't get the other bad file out.

Does anyone know?

Just upload another document which simply explains that you uploaded the two separate files after noticing that file whatever.pdf wasn't very legible. They will understand.

USCIS

29 Apr 2020: I-130 filed online

11 Dec 2020: I-130 approved

NVC

17 Dec 2020: NVC Received

25 Jan 2021: Paid AOS and IV fees

14 Apr 2021: Submitted I-864, I-864A and DS-260

14 Apr 2021: Expedite request

04 May 2021: Expedite approved, case sent to Consulate in Naples, Italy

US Consulate Naples, Italy

04 May 2021: Consulate received

18 May 2021: Requested expedited interview

20 May 2021: Expedited interview approved and scheduled for 8th June

07 Jun 2021: Medical at Istituto Varelli (Naples, Italy) - Very friendly staff, spoke English

08 Jun 2021: Interview - APPROVED

09 Jun 2021: Picked up passport with Visa in person from Consulate 

USA

17 June 2021: Entered New York (JFK) as Point of Entry

17 June 2021: Landed in Arizona and reunited with my wife :) 

28 June 2021: Received Social Security Number

10 July 2021: Form I-551 (Green Card) marked as in production

15 July 2021: Form I-551 (Green Card) received in the post

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malta
Timeline
On 6/6/2021 at 1:20 AM, startingI30app said:

i applied last week 130 online. 

I got a letter today in the mal which says notice of action

and at the bottom left it says Texas Service Center. 

Is that where it's being processed?

Currently. This can change multiple times throughout the process.

USCIS

29 Apr 2020: I-130 filed online

11 Dec 2020: I-130 approved

NVC

17 Dec 2020: NVC Received

25 Jan 2021: Paid AOS and IV fees

14 Apr 2021: Submitted I-864, I-864A and DS-260

14 Apr 2021: Expedite request

04 May 2021: Expedite approved, case sent to Consulate in Naples, Italy

US Consulate Naples, Italy

04 May 2021: Consulate received

18 May 2021: Requested expedited interview

20 May 2021: Expedited interview approved and scheduled for 8th June

07 Jun 2021: Medical at Istituto Varelli (Naples, Italy) - Very friendly staff, spoke English

08 Jun 2021: Interview - APPROVED

09 Jun 2021: Picked up passport with Visa in person from Consulate 

USA

17 June 2021: Entered New York (JFK) as Point of Entry

17 June 2021: Landed in Arizona and reunited with my wife :) 

28 June 2021: Received Social Security Number

10 July 2021: Form I-551 (Green Card) marked as in production

15 July 2021: Form I-551 (Green Card) received in the post

On 6/7/2021 at 5:00 PM, Paul & Mary said:

Review the guides here.  If you mean affidavit of the relationship, that should have been done with the petition - and it is the worst evidence to supply.  If you mean the Affidavit of Support then you wait until the NVC stage.

I mean the affidavit of support. 

will it be uploaded online? 

for the affidavit of support during the NVC stage. 

My wife is in her home country. 

we submitted last week. 

When the affidavit of support is asked during the NVC, can we submit it online? 

54 minutes ago, iamexcited3021 said:

When the affidavit of support is asked during the NVC, can we submit it online? 

ALmost all documents are submitted online now.   You upload it at the NVC stage and take the original to the interview.   You will want to review the process in the Guides section in the blue bar at the top of each page in this site.  It is uploaded by the petitioner.   If the petitioner is in the "home" country become familiar with domicile and joint sponsors.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

feels like you misunderstood me. 

I'm the USC, my wife is abroad. 

I'm applying for her. 

I did the 130 online. 

when the time comes for affidavit of support, will that portion be sent via mail? or can I upload it online? my friend will be my sponsor. 

my wife is abroad, so seems like I'll have to send her the originals whenever the time comes for that. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

The only originals your wife will need are the civil documents(marriage, birth certificate, divorce(if it applies), passport), though might need copies of other documents.

The default for NVC is electronic using the CEAC website.  Though there might still be some countries using paper, i don't recall seeing the country your spouse is in.

btw, it's helpful if you start and maintain a timeline here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.