kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Arthur2021 said:

Our Case status has changed to actively reviewing case! Noa1 is the start of October and we are at the Nebraska service centre. 

I got that email yesterday and today I received NOA2.

I-90 Green Card Timeline

05/29/2014: Applied for I-90, Due to an Name Error.

06/12/2014: Biometrics Appointment

02/13/2015: Green Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

02/20/2015: Green Card Has Been Mailed.(Received Tracking Number)

02/23/2015: Green Card Received With Correct Name

N-400 Citizenship Timeline

07/05/2012 = Eligible to apply for Naturalization based on the 5-year rule (90-days rule applied)

01/11/2015 = Sent N-400 Packet (to Phoenix Lockbox Facility via USPS Certified Mail)

01/15/2015 = N-400 Packet Delivered

01/27/2015 = I-912 Approved

02/02/2015 = NOA1 Received (Priority Date 01/15/2015)

02/07/2015 = Biometrics Letter Received (Bio Set for 02/20/2015)

02/25/2015 = In Line for Interview

04/03/2015 = Interview Completed

--- = Oath Letter Received

04/15/2015 = Oath Ceremony!

I-130 Timeline

02/08/2020 - Married

06/02/2020 - Filed I-130 Online

06/02/2020 - NOA1 Received

07/01/2020 - Back to U.S from India 

01/11/2021 - NOA2 Received & Petition Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 hours ago, seekingthetruth said:

When you sign in to your online account, look under Documents.  Mine is called "Receipt Notice" and that is the NOA1.

If you don't see it soon, contact them with the instructions in the e-mail.

Oh thank you! We have it :)

On 1/12/2021 at 10:16 PM, Arthur2021 said:

Our Case status has changed to actively reviewing case! Noa1 is the start of October and we are at the Nebraska service centre. 

Just checked ours today and ours also says actively reviewing the case as of 1/12/2021. We got our NOA1 mid-December, also at Nebraska service center! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Filed online 10/21, got my NOA2 approval today. 

Removal of Conditions:

File Date - January 11, 2023

Package Delivered - January 13, 2023

NOA Received Dated - January 13, 2023

NOA Notice Date - January 18, 2023

7 minutes ago, tony_01 said:

Congrats!!! Did you expedite?

Thanks! No, I didn't. I really didn't expect any movement for months yet. 

Removal of Conditions:

File Date - January 11, 2023

Package Delivered - January 13, 2023

NOA Received Dated - January 13, 2023

NOA Notice Date - January 18, 2023

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi,

I'm confused about what to pick for USCIS office location. It says if we're in the US to choose a US office, but if outside to choose an outside one. 

However, the local office near me (Fukuoka, Japan) told me they won't process us unless I'm military... What should I choose? 

This is for "Other Information" -> "Adjustment of Status" section.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, TedBrosby said:

Hi,

I'm confused about what to pick for USCIS office location. It says if we're in the US to choose a US office, but if outside to choose an outside one. 

However, the local office near me (Fukuoka, Japan) told me they won't process us unless I'm military... What should I choose? 

This is for "Other Information" -> "Adjustment of Status" section.

per the state department Tokyo, Japan is the location that does immigration visas in Japan.   So that is the one you should choose.

Even in a large country like Brazil, there is only one location that does Immigration visas (Rio de Janeiro),  despite there being embassies in other cities in Brazil.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, mycase17 said:

Hello folks, I'm about to file my I-130 today. After I submitted the application, Is it possible to upload more documents after I already submitted in a month or so? 

That's exactly what I did.  I filed online so all dodocuments were submitted online.

07 Nov 2019 - IR-1 Submittes Online / Priority Date
17 July 2020 - I-130 Approval Notice (Nebraska Service Center)
15 Sept 2020* - Submitted documents to NVC
01 Oct 2020 -  Case FE Review note: Request to submit marriage termination document.
01 Oct 2020 -  Spouse divorce papers submitted
01 Oct 2020 - DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED

Notes:
* Foreign police clearance lost by Fedex - delayed submission to NVC by 6 weeks. 

Timeline
On 2/16/2021 at 12:37 AM, mycase17 said:

After I submitted the application, Is it possible to upload more documents after I already submitted in a month or so?

On 2/16/2021 at 2:33 AM, LBX said:

That's exactly what I did.  I filed online so all dodocuments were submitted online.

I haven't seen how that's possible after submitting the petition.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.