kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 11/12/2019 at 9:04 PM, kiwi2426 said:

Hi, I wanted to start a new topic for those of us who applied using the new online application given that little is known about how this process will work. For those who are debating, the online process was super simple. You fill out an online form that basically auto-populates the I-130 PDF form that we all are familiar with and you get a download-able PDF version all filled out at the end. You are allowed to upload all you evidence as pdf or jpeg files. I did pdfs. I didn't have an issue with page/file limits as some others are mentioning but my longest file (relationship timeline) was only 9 pages long. We had the paper application all ready to go but I liked the idea of security in knowing that all the materials that were sent had arrived and I wouldn't have to stress about that.

We filed and received an IOE number and notification that our case had be accepted for review the very next day. On the case status, it says that our case is "being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location". Not sure what this means but have reached out for clarification. Will let you know what I hear.

Hello,

Could you let me know how to know which center I got? Mine still says our Integrated Operating Env location too though I got noa1 letter from Nebraska 8month ago. Recently USCIS told me to check Potomac.  I haven't got any transfer notification and am confused

10 hours ago, KK and RB said:

Hello,

Could you let me know how to know which center I got? Mine still says our Integrated Operating Env location too though I got noa1 letter from Nebraska 8month ago. Recently USCIS told me to check Potomac.  I haven't got any transfer notification and am confused

Hi, how did they tell u to check another service center ?

Timeline
9 hours ago, Katharinali said:

Hi, how did they tell u to check another service center ?

I filed I-130 online April 2020 and was frustrated to see Nebraska was approving  cases behind me so I called them to ask my status November. They told me to send them message and I did, They finally replied back automatic message as attached and told me to check Potomac. 

Though I learned here many online filer’s cases transferred without notice so mine may be the that case tooB86BDC37-28DC-4A26-9A04-9A78CEDE5498.thumb.jpeg.8b1e81fb1ae8d3f030d0cb9a5e8cf731.jpeg

Timeline
On 10/21/2020 at 7:17 AM, Choi0810 said:

Thank you for ur reminder, I asked and my case has transferred to Potomac... sign

The waiting time still have half year.... I didn’t see my wife almost a year and now still need to wait 1 more year maybe🙁

hello,

Did you ask Emma? My case might have been transferred to Potomac from Nebraska without notice. I asked Emma which center takes cares of my case but her answer sucks. Just gave me some useless links

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I sent an RFE response on Dec 18 and then received an email stating USCIS received my response dated Dec 19. Today I received an email saying this:

Initial Review  

As of December 21, 2020, we are actively reviewing your Form I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE, Receipt Number xxxxxx. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time.

What does this mean? Is this something to be concerned about?

2 hours ago, Katharinali said:

If I have a joint sponsor, can I submit all his documents together online along with the main sponsor??

Submit financial evidence documents from the primary sponsor and the joint sponsor through the CEAC site when your case gets to NVC stage after petition approval.

2 hours ago, MapleHeart said:

As of December 21, 2020, we are actively reviewing your Form I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE, Receipt Number xxxxxx. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time.

What does this mean? Is this something to be concerned about?

It means USCIS is reviewing your case and there is nothing required from you, except patience.

My partner and i are starting our i-130 online now. We both live in Australia and i'm just wondering what number we put in for the contact number? she doesn't have an American number anymore.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Uscis status for I 130 petition for alien relative (p.d.of 24,March,2020)shown as "We are reviewing yr.case actively ".  What it means? Can I expect the approval for the same within a week or two?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JDT said:

Uscis status for I 130 petition for alien relative (p.d.of 24,March,2020)shown as "We are reviewing yr.case actively ".  What it means? Can I expect the approval for the same within a week or two?

Yes, it seems like you probably will. Good luck! Keep us posted!

13 hours ago, RM1996 said:

My partner and i are starting our i-130 online now. We both live in Australia and i'm just wondering what number we put in for the contact number? she doesn't have an American number anymore.

Whichever number you use that is what you will put as your contact number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.