kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Richyblaze said:

at what point do we upload all the chats records, pictures, flight tickets, hotel receipts ?

Evidence of bona fide marriage is required as part of the initial I-130 filing.

18 hours ago, Richyblaze said:

Greetings All,

Please my wife and I are commencing the i-130 online filing this weekend , so i wanted to ask at what point do we upload all the chats records, pictures, flight tickets, hotel receipts ? 

is it during the initial stage (USCIS) after receiving NOA 1 or before NOA1 approval while filling the form i would need to upload this documents ?  or during NVC stage ?

I look forward to responses

Suggest you put everything you mentioned (chats records, pictures, flight tickets, hotel receipts) in one file and make a chronological story that is easy to read. Please ensure the file does not exceed the size limit. This is going to be part of the i-30 package you will submit. We named our file "Timeline of relationship - (our names here)" and uploaded it under the "other" document category. You will be guided by the system as you go along the process.

I-130                                                                                   

23 Aug 2020: Filed I-130 online                                         
21 Oct 2020: I-130 approval                              

25 May 2021: Interview

5 June 2021: Entered the US

I-751

31 Mar 2023: Filed at Elgin lockbox

N-400             

9 Mar 2024: Filed online

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 11/30/2020 at 7:37 AM, Katharinali said:

Does everyone feel like it’s been forever.... 

:(

Entire process so far is 13 months today

DQ'd 2 months plus and waiting … 

07 Nov 2019 - IR-1 Submittes Online / Priority Date
17 July 2020 - I-130 Approval Notice (Nebraska Service Center)
15 Sept 2020* - Submitted documents to NVC
01 Oct 2020 -  Case FE Review note: Request to submit marriage termination document.
01 Oct 2020 -  Spouse divorce papers submitted
01 Oct 2020 - DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED

Notes:
* Foreign police clearance lost by Fedex - delayed submission to NVC by 6 weeks. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Katharinali said:

Still waiting for I-130 to approve ???

Sorry I must have misunderstood the post:

Filed I-130 → Nov 2019

Approved I-130 → July 2020 (that is 8 months)

DQ'd at NVC → Oct 2020.

07 Nov 2019 - IR-1 Submittes Online / Priority Date
17 July 2020 - I-130 Approval Notice (Nebraska Service Center)
15 Sept 2020* - Submitted documents to NVC
01 Oct 2020 -  Case FE Review note: Request to submit marriage termination document.
01 Oct 2020 -  Spouse divorce papers submitted
01 Oct 2020 - DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED

Notes:
* Foreign police clearance lost by Fedex - delayed submission to NVC by 6 weeks. 

On 12/7/2020 at 5:02 PM, Katharinali said:

I’m not even approved for I-130.....

Wish I could just fly to the US and wait there lol

On 12/7/2020 at 6:53 AM, LBX said:

Sorry I must have misunderstood the post:

Filed I-130 → Nov 2019

Approved I-130 → July 2020 (that is 8 months)

DQ'd at NVC → Oct 2020.

What does your online status said before you get approved? My status changed to ( case is being actively reviewed.... ) is that a good sign or just normal

On 9/19/2020 at 11:52 AM, familybasedvisa12 said:

We petitioned on March 31st, 2020 and were approved on September 14th, 2020. Took 5.5 months. Shouldn't be long for you!

What was your online status say ? Mine changed from receipt to actively reviewed... after 5 days of my applying i130

Edited by Mohammed12345
Added

Anyone else having trouble logging into to their myUSCIS account right now? I am not getting the verification code emails at the moment and have tried multiple browsers and requesting a new verification code, etc. I tested my email and it's working normally, seems to be an issue with the site itself.

1 hour ago, JKLSemicolon said:

Anyone else having trouble logging into to their myUSCIS account right now? I am not getting the verification code emails at the moment and have tried multiple browsers and requesting a new verification code, etc. I tested my email and it's working normally, seems to be an issue with the site itself.

No issues for me just now.

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

4 minutes ago, seekingthetruth said:

No issues for me just now.

Thanks. I had to switch the authentication method from email to text message to get access, but it worked. Not sure what the issue was. Good thing I saved my backup code.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.