kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just I had a touch Friday and I just checked my account and it was updated to Case Closed and NOA2 was in my documents!

No email or anything. Will probably need a few days to get to NVC anyway.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, darth vader said:

Was this the only touch you had on your case?

everyone seems to get one a month or 2 after, which I did, then this was the only other one.

Timeline
3 hours ago, darth vader said:

I got none, and it has been almost 6 months after my application....

According to processing times you have 4+ months left, so I wouldn't expect to see something right now.

If you keep checking all the time you'll drive yourself crazy.

I kept myself from checking a few weeks at a time, then kept up with processing times so I could anticipate just about when I should be hearing something.

Timeline
3 hours ago, vjmember1234 said:

congratulations 👏🏼 

does your NOA2 says vermount?

Texas, I was one of the lucky ones that didn't get transferred.

Ironically the last time I contacted them to see where my petition was at is the day they approved it.

2 hours ago, Babu Frik said:

According to processing times you have 4+ months left, so I wouldn't expect to see something right now.

If you keep checking all the time you'll drive yourself crazy.

I kept myself from checking a few weeks at a time, then kept up with processing times so I could anticipate just about when I should be hearing something.

According to the processing time, I still have 17 days to reach the due date, however, still no touch or mail or any changes. I’m wondering should I call and see if my case has been transferred to other center that’s slower my case? What do you think? Thanks

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Choi0810 said:

According to the processing time, I still have 17 days to reach the due date, however, still no touch or mail or any changes. I’m wondering should I call and see if my case has been transferred to other center that’s slower my case? What do you think? Thanks

There's no harm in asking which service center your case is at. I used the Ask Emma chat and asked for a representative, it was always quick.

You won't be able to inquire about anything else until the date has passed, and even with that people have been receiving canned responses lately due to covid.

2 hours ago, Babu Frik said:

There's no harm in asking which service center your case is at. I used the Ask Emma chat and asked for a representative, it was always quick.

You won't be able to inquire about anything else until the date has passed, and even with that people have been receiving canned responses lately due to covid.

Oh yes! You are so right! I totally forget I can ask Emma. If I confirm my case still process in Texas center then soon will be the due date! I hope no change! Thanks

Timeline
12 hours ago, ArwaE said:

How can I ask whether or not my case has been transferred online?

Ask Emma chat, ask for a representative, you'll have to verify all of your information first

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My petition just got approved, on my step daughter bday😊😊 I wish you all the same luck on your journey and hopefully good news to all of you soon. I wrote them an email on my uscis account saying all what is going on in our lives and provided proof of it. I did that lastThursday and today got approved. So, if you have any hardships and can proof it, it's worth a try. 

Good luck to you all.

1 hour ago, Babu Frik said:

Ask Emma chat, ask for a representative, you'll have to verify all of your information first

Thank you for ur reminder, I asked and my case has transferred to Potomac... sign

The waiting time still have half year.... I didn’t see my wife almost a year and now still need to wait 1 more year maybe🙁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.