kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I saw a few people say their online status didn't match their NOA service center.

My online status says this.

"It is being processed at our E-Filed Case Processing Section location."

55 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

I saw a few people say their online status didn't match their NOA service center.

My online status says this.

"It is being processed at our E-Filed Case Processing Section location."

Did you get any date changes yet?

Timeline
32 minutes ago, darth vader said:

Did you get any date changes yet?

May 11th was the only date change.

Texas is currently processing Feb 29th, so hopefully see some movement in the next 2 weeks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Hijack post removed. Do not post your question more than once or in non related threads.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Also, an online i-130 filer, done with by our lawyer, Noa1 received on March 10th 2020. My wife, an US citizen is the petitioner. Our case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. Case was last touched on May 11th, then nothing. The processing time for the Texas center has now been extended by another month, it's now 8.5 months with inquiry date of Feb 8th 2020, this morning it was March 1st and I was all excited, now pissed. Same boat as most of you, so I guess patience is indeed a virtue. Good news for the permanent resident that are filing though, even though the proclamation apparently stopped or slowed their process it's now faster, for the Texas center at least. I'm wishing everybody good luck and hopefully good news soon

Screenshot_20201014-125131_Chrome.jpg

On September 19, 2020 at 5:52 PM, familybasedvisa12 said:

We petitioned on March 31st, 2020 and were approved on September 14th, 2020. Took 5.5 months. Shouldn't be long for you!

Woww very fast, congrats! How did you get your code online?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mat&Michelle said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Also, an online i-130 filer, done with by our lawyer, Noa1 received on March 10th 2020. My wife, an US citizen is the petitioner. Our case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. Case was last touched on May 11th, then nothing. The processing time for the Texas center has now been extended by another month, it's now 8.5 months with inquiry date of Feb 8th 2020, this morning it was March 1st and I was all excited, now pissed. Same boat as most of you, so I guess patience is indeed a virtue. Good news for the permanent resident that are filing though, even though the proclamation apparently stopped or slowed their process it's now faster, for the Texas center at least. I'm wishing everybody good luck and hopefully good news soon

That's disappointing.

There are people in the February thread getting approvals with their priority date being the end of February.

8 hours ago, Mat&Michelle said:

I know that feel, my NOA 1 received on MAR 02, 2020, Texas center too and last touch was APR 27, 2020 then nothing else..... 

I keep checking the processing time everyday and today suppose the due date of my caseeeeeeee

However, now extended but somehow i think even the due date is passed, there is still no any update due to the covid-19

I was thinking to call the service center after the due date...........to get an update (i hope)

Anyway, good luck to you and all other VJ families.

On 10/10/2020 at 5:57 AM, Chancy said:

Use the Department of State's free photo tool to make sure your JPG photos meet the requirements.  Then upload the JPG in the appropriate section on the USCIS online filing site.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos/digital-image-requirements.html

This is what I was planning to do with photos. I see many people in this thread mentioned printing photos and scanning them, but I don't understand the purpose of that?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Potomac SC changed their processing time from 9-11.5 months to 10.5-13 months 😢

Also my case hasn't been touched since I received my NOA1 on June 30th...is that a good sign or a bad sign?

Timeline
7 hours ago, ArwaE said:

Potomac SC changed their processing time from 9-11.5 months to 10.5-13 months 😢

Also my case hasn't been touched since I received my NOA1 on June 30th...is that a good sign or a bad sign?

Neither, you're well within processing time.

When you closer to the date they're currently looking at, then it's more of a sign that it's being looked at.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.