kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
20 minutes ago, ykowalski said:

For the online application,

The fields that don't apply to us, for example we are not doing AOS. so should we leave it blank? It will not take N/A?

Leave them blank.

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
3 hours ago, Katharinali said:

Mine also changed dates....don’t know what that means

It means they are working on your case and it was touched for many reasons such as to add a note to your file, transfer to another service center or any other update to your case.

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi! 

I am working on the online I130 and had some questions. I would greatly appreciate any insight or advice on any of the below! Thank you so much.

-how can you find out where your USCIS number is for the online petition? I don't have an email from USCIS nor can find this number when I login onto USCIS. I have to access my profile page to find this number supposedly..but still can't figure it out!

-how many pictures did everyone upload?

-how did you upload photos in the best way? (I am thinking of pasting pictures on a Word document, typing in captions, and then saving that document as PDF to then upload it onto USCIS) any thoughts?

-On the I130a supplemental document, there is Part I 9a Information About You Beneficiary Spouse that asks "Date from" "Date to" and I am unsure what I need to put here. Is this the time frame that my spouse knew me?

-We are filling out the I130a on a PDF editor and is an electronic signature acceptable? I am aware that if my spouse is overseas, he does not need to sign it, but I'd like to add the signature. 

-We will ask my spouse's aunt to write an affidavit saying that she vouches that we have lived together in Colombia as she is the administrator of the building. Are there any guidelines for such a letter? I am aware it needs your DOB, full name, signature, but does this letter need to be notarized or apostilled? Does it also need a copy of her ID attached or anything?

-We will also ask my friends in the US who are US citizens to write affidavits to support the knowledge the first time we met and when we married. Are there specific guidelines in writing this affidavit and also does it need to be notarized, apostilled, etc? The online petition just asks "Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship. Each affidavit must contain the full name and address of the person making the affidavit; date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit; and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge of your marriage". Anything else?

-How do you know which USCIS office will the beneficiary apply for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident? Is this the same location that one is submitting the I130? (I will be living in Tucson, Arizona and will file my domicile address there for my I130 and have the understanding I will file to the Pheonix, Arizona office so...for this specific question, do I put Phoenix?)

-Our marriage certificate is translated and the translator apostilled and notarized it. This page that proves the apostille and notarization is mostly in Spanish. Does this page need to be translated as well? There is a part in English that says "this has been signed for authenticity" and I feel that would be good enough...

Thank you so much again.

2 minutes ago, ykowalski said:

For physical address, it keeps asking for a TO DATE, we can't leave this blank. What should we put? Today's date is fine?

today's date

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

19 minutes ago, ykowalski said:

What's the difference between mailing address and physical address?

For example, my wife put her moms address as mailing address and answer No to the question that says Do you live at mailing address.
Then in the address history next tab, the first address she put there is our address in Canada. Is this right?

mailing is where you get your mail.   Physical is where you live.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Current processing date of inquiry shows as Nov 14,2019 for texas service center 

my priority date is November 11,2019 

I am getting a massage as in image. 
how does the priority date works for I130 petition for spouse. 

thanks 

049E0E10-D570-40E1-8E6A-4C3AC237997E.jpeg

I filed 3 cases (wife and 2 stepdaughters) online in April about a week apart for each one. As I have been following the progress of all the cases, they always had different update dates.  Now when I look, they all got updated on May 29th. Does this mean that they have linked the cases together in some way? Or could it be purely coincidental? Does anyone know if they transfer (internal to USCIS) parent and child cases together?  Im looking for meaning in all this, but I know its a stretch to think that we may be close to the end of this step. 

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello i have a couple of questions 

1- how i can scan the passport photos after writing the names on backs and keeping the 2×2 size ( any mobile app plz ?)

2- do we need  captions on our wedding photos ?

3- i live aboard do i need to sign the i130a

Thanks for the answers

4 -do the affidavits of pple who attended our wedding must be signed ( i have them but not signed but only with thier names and details)

Edited by Transcom123

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.