kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Have a huge question. Got my noa2 letter already, but my letter says “beneficiary will be notified separately when a decision is made on their pending adjustment of status application.” 

we never filed an adjustment of status. My partner left in November and we filed in January. So I’m confused. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ali_Z said:

thanks for the help above! ☺️

so as the U.K. doesn’t have provinces put NA or is it classed as our term for county? 

We wrote the county name under "province" too :)

And I'm not sure about your other question. But isn't your kid automatically a USC, you just have to apply for their citizenship at the US embassy in the UK?

Not sure if you looked into this yet. Let me know if that's the case.

14 minutes ago, AlexTragedy said:

We wrote the county name under "province" too :)

And I'm not sure about your other question. But isn't your kid automatically a USC, you just have to apply for their citizenship at the US embassy in the UK?

Not sure if you looked into this yet. Let me know if that's the case.

Thank you! So you put the county in all province boxes and it was accepted? 

No unfortunately I can’t pass down my citizenship to them as I don’t meet the residency requirements after the age of 14 (moved to the U.K. at 13) 😩 did you file an I-130 for children? A lot of the questions don’t apply so I’m just putting NA in those. I just don’t want to mess it up or create delays. 

Hey all, I recently (yesterday) messaged USCIS through their inbox system inquiring at which service center our case is being processed at, as I've gotten 3 different answers from asking Emma.

They sent me a message that said on April 7th, our case was transferred from the Texas SC (which was a surprised as well, since our NOA1 was from Nebraska) to the Raleigh Durham field office. I'm not too sure as to what to make out of that, as there is not timeline (nor guidance from the main side with the workload reshuffles, at least not for I130s from Texas to a field office). 

Thanks for any insights.

1 minute ago, FarmFresh said:

Hey all, I recently (yesterday) messaged USCIS through their inbox system inquiring at which service center our case is being processed at, as I've gotten 3 different answers from asking Emma.

They sent me a message that said on April 7th, our case was transferred from the Texas SC (which was a surprised as well, since our NOA1 was from Nebraska) to the Raleigh Durham field office. I'm not too sure as to what to make out of that, as there is not timeline (nor guidance from the main side with the workload reshuffles, at least not for I130s from Texas to a field office). 

Thanks for any insights.

I can't tell based on your timeline (please fill one out)!

If you did a concurrent filing then the petition could have been sent to the field office for adjudication.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

2 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

I can't tell based on your timeline (please fill one out)!

If you did a concurrent filing then the petition could have been sent to the field office for adjudication.

Do you mean the page in the picture? Is that the timeline (haha), I just started it. We only filed an I130 and I130a form as my spouse is overseas. Thanks for the help!

stuff.png

4 minutes ago, FarmFresh said:

Do you mean the page in the picture? Is that the timeline (haha), I just started it. We only filed an I130 and I130a form as my spouse is overseas. Thanks for the help!

If you filed DCF - ASk Emma won't know where it is.

If you filed in the US - just be patient you have a ways to go.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Just now, Paul & Mary said:

If you filed DCF - ASk Emma won't know where it is.

If you filed in the US - just be patient you have a ways to go.

Oooooo interesting information!

We filed in the US (as that's where I primarily reside, USC). Thanks for the info, you're absolutely right about waiting. We were definitely thinking of August/September for our NOA2 if luck favors us :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

3 hours ago, Ali_Z said:

Thank you! So you put the county in all province boxes and it was accepted? 

No unfortunately I can’t pass down my citizenship to them as I don’t meet the residency requirements after the age of 14 (moved to the U.K. at 13) 😩 did you file an I-130 for children? A lot of the questions don’t apply so I’m just putting NA in those. I just don’t want to mess it up or create delays. 

Yes and it was accepted with no issues. 

Oh I understand! Then yes you do have to file for your kid. And ask in some other topic about that passport situation;) 

8 minutes ago, AlexTragedy said:

Oh I understand! Then yes you do have to file for your kid. And ask in some other topic about that passport situation;) 

Great thanks so much I will update it all with the county. 

ive been trying to find one to connect on but no luck! I’ll keep digging and in the meantime get the passport sent off. Good luck on your journey ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I had a quick query to persons who filed an online application (I-130). On the USCIS, account , my profile section , there is a section for "country of citizenship". Has anyone experienced it remaining blank after filing ? 

Hi! 

im really hoping someone can help me as I am starting to loose hope of filing online.

1.There seems to be so many steps that doesn’t allow me to enter NA or none! Some of them (with date fields can be explained on additional information) like end dates of things that haven’t ended but some questions the whole page just does not apply! 

2.when filing for a child a lot of questions do not apply, but once again it will not let me put NA or none. For example a phone number (beneficiary child) do I just leave it blank or do I enter mine (mother) and explain this on the additional information? Employment is obviously NA but again it doesn’t allow me to input NA on the date section. 
3. on the immigration section again this infusion NA for all my husband and two children but only allows me to put in NA on the boxes that aren’t drop down ones. 
4. The image screenshot... how would I go about this as my children are too young for school records and have not been baptised as yet? 

I have asked a lot of different groups and some people say to leave things blank and others say to make sure you always have NA or None in a field! any help would be greatly appreciated as I am starting to go crazy with this online submission thinking of just doing it the old way and posting. Although because we are in the U.K. really did not want to do it that way. 
Many thanks 😊 

84256E7D-F29E-4AA5-B810-7943FBB5F9BD.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

HI! I am just about ready to submit my I-130 online, I do only have one question regarding the spouse(beneficiary) photo. I can't find anywhere on the online application where it states we don't have to submit the photo if the  spouse(beneficiary) is not in the United States. However, the paper pdf instructions for the I-130 state "You must submit two identical color passport-style photographs of yourself and your spouse (if he or she is in the United States) taken within 30 days of filing this petition."  So do I add the photos or not? My spouse is in Canada not in the US. Thanks group!

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
6 hours ago, Torrjr said:

HI! I am just about ready to submit my I-130 online, I do only have one question regarding the spouse(beneficiary) photo. I can't find anywhere on the online application where it states we don't have to submit the photo if the  spouse(beneficiary) is not in the United States. However, the paper pdf instructions for the I-130 state "You must submit two identical color passport-style photographs of yourself and your spouse (if he or she is in the United States) taken within 30 days of filing this petition."  So do I add the photos or not? My spouse is in Canada not in the US. Thanks group!

You are not required to submit photos online 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

On 5/5/2020 at 5:02 PM, AlexTragedy said:

Good morning, 

sorry to keep asking questions but when you reviewed and submitted your I-130 was there blank fields  on it? I have answered all the questions the online application asks me and put N/A for appropriate ones but at the end some of it looks so blank? However at the end of the application it says I have answered everything and there were no alerts. Just everyone who has submitted paper says no way can you leave a field blank 😕  Also after you submit initial evidence documents it says about submitting secondary evidence if the initial documents aren’t available. I submitted all initial evidence needed so when I skip this step (secondary evidence) it then says if you don’t provide all documentation your application could be denied? Also did you submit passport pictures of you and spouse? And signing online is simply typing your name in the signature box? 

I feel I’m starting to go a bit crazy with this filing online 😕

many thanks 😊 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.