Zubaria12

Approved for NVC expidite

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello how are you 

i have been approved for case expidite i just have one document left in nvc to review . They accepted everything paid all fees completed ds 260 . Whats the next step? 

6930DA0D-F520-4189-9806-10A42135481C.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zubaria12 said:

Extreme financial hardship 

Ok. Good luck in your journey.

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

Timeline
4 hours ago, aisah said:

Hey, 

I want to know more about your financial hardship which NVC accepted your case? My case is also at the NVC and I haven't heard anything back yet. 

Since when ? They r taking six weeks .. 

Edited by Zubaria12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
13 hours ago, Zubaria12 said:

Hello how are you 

i have been approved for case expidite i just have one document left in nvc to review . They accepted everything paid all fees completed ds 260 . Whats the next step? 

I submitted my documents yesterday. What's is next step? How long take NVC review my documents and schedule for interview? Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kurdish said:

I submitted my documents yesterday. What's is next step? How long take NVC review my documents and schedule for interview? Thanks 

Normally from 2 to 3 months from all documents submitted and fees paid until interview.  For some countries it is 6 or more months because the embassy/consulate is very backed up for scheduling interviews.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, carmel34 said:

Normally from 2 to 3 months from all documents submitted and fees paid until interview.  For some countries it is 6 or more months because the embassy/consulate is very backed up for scheduling interviews.

I hope doesn't take that long 

Timeline
1 hour ago, aisah said:

when you got accepted for expedite they took 6 weeks to accept it?  did you receive your case number that time?

I m talkingabout  documents that nvc accept which is 6 weeks currently not expedite . 

Expedite take about a week or two then they tell u the results . Its the embassy decide if they want to approve or deny. 

Timeline
On 11/8/2019 at 4:06 PM, Zubaria12 said:

Hello how are you 

Same mine. I sent all documents and paid fees. Submitted. In NVC website said they are working on cases submitted on 09/25 now 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.