90DayFinancier

The Guy Trump Cited as Proof There Wasn’t a Quid Pro Quo Just Said There Was a Quid Pro Quo

129 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Well maybe your NLP tactics work in some circles, I have no use for it.

Sorry if you cannot handle the fact that I call out what I see. 

What does Neuro-Linguistic Programming have anything to do with anything being discussed?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This is why we have elections - if Trump is so bad then he won’t get re-elected. However the Dems don’t seem too confidant so it makes you wonder.

We settle our differences with elections not coups and impeachments!!!

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
11 hours ago, theresaL said:

I agree. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I'm just not looking forward to hearing all the whining when their cognitive dissonance wears off and they realize they did it to themselves.

They will blame anything but their own actions. The polls got it wrong, Russians hacked the election, Republicans said something mean and we were all triggered. The excuses are non-stop with this lot.

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

Timeline
2 hours ago, cyclone27 said:

This is why we have elections - if Trump is so bad then he won’t get re-elected. However the Dems don’t seem too confidant so it makes you wonder.

We settle our differences with elections not coups and impeachments!!!

Considering the Dems have yet to accept the results of the 2016 election, I doubt they would accept the 2020 results if it doesn't show them winning.  I believe the Dems in power would have no issues with doing away with elections altogether.  Best case scenario in my opinion, Trump gets re-elected, the House flips back to the GOP and the Senate stays with the GOP. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

They will blame anything but their own actions. The polls got it wrong, Russians hacked the election, Republicans said something mean and we were all triggered. The excuses are non-stop with this lot.

You forgot all the women who voted for Trump because of their husbands/boyfriends, and all the Trump voters are illiterate deplorables.

Edited by Bill & Katya

31 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Considering the Dems have yet to accept the results of the 2016 election, I doubt they would accept the 2020 results if it doesn't show them winning.  I believe the Dems in power would have no issues with doing away with elections altogether.  Best case scenario in my opinion, Trump gets re-elected, the House flips back to the GOP and the Senate stays with the GOP. 

Remember when she who walks behind the corn said, (to the effect)  One side will not accept the results of the election

She is a prophet. irrelevant   but a prophet 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

You forgot all the women who voted for Trump because of their husbands/boyfriends, and all the Trump voters are illiterate deplorables.

The liberal media keeps saying that he only speaks to his base, but they don't understand that he speaks to his base so they can carry his message out to people who aren't necessarily MAGA-hat wearing supports, but are open to understanding how his policies will help the economy, help them, and keep the country secure. It's a breathtakingly simple strategy that is incredibly effective. The liberal media keeps saying that approval for Trump is down, and that he has an uphill battle, but the exact opposite is true. Support for Trump keeps increasing, and he will coast to an easy win, no matter who the Dems run.

-

Just now, Boris Farage said:

The liberal media keeps saying that he only speaks to his base, but they don't understand that he speaks to his base so they can carry his message out to people who aren't necessarily MAGA-hat wearing supports, but are open to understanding how his policies will help the economy, help them, and keep the country secure. It's a breathtakingly simple strategy that is incredibly effective. The liberal media keeps saying that approval for Trump is down, and that he has an uphill battle, but the exact opposite is true. Support for Trump keeps increasing, and he will coast to an easy win, no matter who the Dems run.

When the MDL screeches, "Trump has ruined the country".  You ask, Ok what is it he has ruined..... Crickets and 

Image result for triggered

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

When the MDL screeches, "Trump has ruined the country".  You ask, Ok what is it he has ruined..... Crickets and

"Trump has hurt the economy" - Best economy in decades

"Trump has hurt our allies" - Holds them accountable to their obligations and has actually made alliances stronger

"Trump has weakened us internationally" - Zero terrorist attacks, and unlike Obama, has ceded no territories to Russia.

"Trump has hurt the environment" - Zero proof

"Trump kills jobs" - Best employment rate since the 1940s

"Trump is anti-immigrant" - Trump is anti ILLEGAL immigrant

"Trump is a racist" - Liberal code for "Trump is anti ILLEGAL immigrant" (and conveniently ignores all Trump has done for minorities, including hiring them on his cabinet)

"Trump is anti-free press" - Trump is anti LYING press

"Trump did a quid pro quo, impeach!" - Because no president ever has expected another country to control corruption

"Trump is losing support" - Trump is actually gaining support, as more Americans are prosperous under his administration

"I just don't like him" - Enjoy your safer, more prosperous country, snowflake

-

10 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Ford won with 267?  Having an NB2 moment?

As to people that think Trump is being treated unfairly, I think a lot of those folks might be MOR types as well as independent as it seem to be more than just 24% of the population IMO.

Wow. That's worse than NB. In fairness, I wasn't even born then. I just copied and pasted. 

So after correcting that, looks like even less data to support  impeachment having a positive effect on Trump's chances of reelection?

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

7 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Wow. That's worse than NB. In fairness, I wasn't even born then. I just copied and pasted. 

So after correcting that, looks like even less data to support  impeachment having a positive effect on Trump's chances of reelection?

This is exactly what I was saying yesterday. We don't have enough data. I asked the math nerd I live with about this (without mentioning it was about impeachment) and he said "I don't think there's enough data. Flip a coin once, that tells you nothing."

And coincidentally, there was a bit on Chris Hays last night which I was listening to as I cooked dinner and the guest mentioned this interview, which I have read (most of) but not listened to, which I think gives some insight:  https://www.niskanencenter.org/the-electoral-effect-of-impeachment/

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Well, to be fair, it appears that Ford was not elected in 1976 due to his pardon of Nixon at least by much of the analysis.  In my opinion, that was part of it, but the US does tend to flip the WH from party to party every eight years or so.  The best case for Trump getting re-elected is probably tied to the performance of the economy IMO.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Steeleballz said:

Well I was and it was the first election that I was old enough to vote. See what not verifying gets you??? Revisionist history. FIW, I came of age in the midst of the swampiest of politically corrupt swamps ever. Chicago.

You are still completely missing the point. It's not about helping Trumps chances of re-election it's about hurting the party that brought the impeachment process. Personally, I completely agree with @Boris Farage

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

In a discussion elsewhere, I asked a dear friend who is very liberal... "Rather hate on Trump,  why not just tell me what the democratic party does that makes you an avid follower?"

The response was clean water and safer working conditions.

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, theresaL said:

Well I was and it was the first election that I was old enough to vote. See what not verifying gets you??? Revisionist history. FIW, I came of age in the midst of the swampiest of politically corrupt swamps ever. Chicago.

You are still completely missing the point. It's not about helping Trumps chances of re-election it's about hurting the party that brought the impeachment process. Personally, I completely agree with @Boris Farage

I didn't miss the point... you're OLD!!  🤪🤪

Thanks for making me feel young again, even if only for a moment!