AFCF

CFO Clark experience

4 posts in this topic

Good day. I just want to share my experience when I had the GCP at CFO Clark. I'm not even sure if this will help since it's all written on the appointment letter but I'll share it anyway lol.

Scheduling the appointment was smooth for me. I didn't encounter any problems that I've been seeing on groups.

CFO Clark only conducts GCP for USA and Canada every Wednesday, from 2PM to 5PM. It states on the appointment letter that you have to be there 1h30m before your appointment since you still have to fill out forms that ask for information about you and your fiancé/e. It's all just waiting for the appointment to start after that.

They asked for my passport and my appointment letter and they gave me the forms that I had to fill out. After giving it back to them, they reviewed the forms and asked questions to verify my answers. After that, as mentioned before, I just waited for it to start. The seminar itself lasted for like an hour. It was interactive, very informative, and helpful, especially if you've never been out of the country.

After that, we had our one-on-one interview with the officer. For CFO Clark, it was pretty smooth and easy compared to the (horror) stories I've been reading about CFO Manila. Asked for 2 valid IDs, basically asked about how we met and the last time we met, and just asked to see our photos together and that was it.

I waited for probably 20 minutes and I got my CFO-GCP certificate already. I don't have a visa yet but we were informed that we can just walk-in on Wednesdays to Fridays (to reiterate, this is for CFO Clark, they're ONLY open on Wednesday to Friday) when we finally get a visa so we can get the sticker. There's no need to schedule an appointment. 

That's basically it.

God bless us all in this journey! 

1 hour ago, chxakx said:

Good day. I just want to share my experience when I had the GCP at CFO Clark. I'm not even sure if this will help since it's all written on the appointment letter but I'll share it anyway lol.

Scheduling the appointment was smooth for me. I didn't encounter any problems that I've been seeing on groups.

CFO Clark only conducts GCP for USA and Canada every Wednesday, from 2PM to 5PM. It states on the appointment letter that you have to be there 1h30m before your appointment since you still have to fill out forms that ask for information about you and your fiancé/e. It's all just waiting for the appointment to start after that.

They asked for my passport and my appointment letter and they gave me the forms that I had to fill out. After giving it back to them, they reviewed the forms and asked questions to verify my answers. After that, as mentioned before, I just waited for it to start. The seminar itself lasted for like an hour. It was interactive, very informative, and helpful, especially if you've never been out of the country.

After that, we had our one-on-one interview with the officer. For CFO Clark, it was pretty smooth and easy compared to the (horror) stories I've been reading about CFO Manila. Asked for 2 valid IDs, basically asked about how we met and the last time we met, and just asked to see our photos together and that was it.

I waited for probably 20 minutes and I got my CFO-GCP certificate already. I don't have a visa yet but we were informed that we can just walk-in on Wednesdays to Fridays (to reiterate, this is for CFO Clark, they're ONLY open on Wednesday to Friday) when we finally get a visa so we can get the sticker. There's no need to schedule an appointment. 

That's basically it.

God bless us all in this journey! 

My wife liked it, too. A lot of people complain about CFO but I think it is good for the same reason you mentioned. Sometimes I thinks SOME men like to hide some inconvenient truths from their significant other.

Edited by boris64

Finally done...

6 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Good write up!   Salamat!

Thank you! And my pleasure.  

4 minutes ago, boris64 said:

My wife liked it, too. A lot of people complain about CFO but I think it is good for the same reason you mentioned. Sometimes I thinks SOME men like to hide some inconvenient truths from their significant other.

I think so too! It was a fun experience, the seminar itself and meeting other people who can understand your frustrations 😂 Some people feel like it’s a hassle that it’s a requirement before leaving. But I think it helps a lot. It mentally prepares you to be ready somehow for all the changes you’ll experience when it comes to moving and also talks about how it’s somehow different with interracial relationships. But some people don’t like it because some officers ask questions “offensively”. I read one comment on Facebook that she was questioned why she didn’t go to college and why she got pregnant first instead of getting married. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.