dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, stech786 said:

what did you have to resubmit? I submitted all doc but worry that they may have asked for something that wasn't on the list?

all my documents were complete first time they asked to scan 2 of my documnts (birth certificate and marriage certificate) properly as edges were not clear second time they asked to put all marriage related documents in one pdf file less than 2 mb as my husband put nikah nama and translation in seperate file and marriage certificate in other file

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/23/2019 at 5:49 PM, Duke & Marie said:

Very good idea... it’s much harder to get missed vaccines signed off in the US, because once there they need to be signed and approved by a civil surgeon....

if you do in home country at general doctors or vaccination center and take the records with you to your medical he will sign off on them... 

much easier to do first! 

Update on this, the website of the US Embassy official doctor's office states that THEY alone must conduct the medical and issue vaccines. In order to avoid a situation we are just gonna save up for it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Just received the dq email!!!🎉 first and only submission. Such a huge relief. Yayy

Congratulations 

CAn you plz tell me how long after submitting documents you got DQ ?

N what's your priority date ?

Just to get an idea for myself

Kind regards

Timeline
1 minute ago, Narmeen said:

Congratulations 

CAn you plz tell me how long after submitting documents you got DQ ?

N what's your priority date ?

Just to get an idea for myself

Kind regards

Thank you! 
we submitted all of our documents on October 22nd. 
i have everything on my time line :)

24 minutes ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Just received the dq email!!!🎉 first and only submission. Such a huge relief. Yayy

Congrats.  

33 minutes ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Thank you! 
we submitted all of our documents on October 22nd. 
i have everything on my time line :)

Was this first time submission or did you have to resubmit some else too?

2 hours ago, Uzzy said:

all my documents were complete first time they asked to scan 2 of my documnts (birth certificate and marriage certificate) properly as edges were not clear second time they asked to put all marriage related documents in one pdf file less than 2 mb as my husband put nikah nama and translation in seperate file and marriage certificate in other file

same thing happened to my brother. He added nikkah nama and marriage certificate separate. Then they said to attached it together. Then they came back for English translation. so he had to resubmit in one file. Just waiting though. He put everything, nikka nama in urdu, translation in English and marriage certificate together in one file. We were able to manage it under 2mb.. Hope its not an issue

Edited by stech786

Timeline
24 minutes ago, stech786 said:

Was this first time submission or did you have to resubmit some else too?

same thing happened to my brother. He added nikkah nama and marriage certificate separate. Then they said to attached it together. Then they came back for English translation. so he had to resubmit in one file. Just waiting though. He put everything, nikka nama in urdu, translation in English and marriage certificate together in one file. We were able to manage it under 2mb.. Hope its not an issue

This was our first and only submission:)

54 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

Congrats.  

Thank youu❤️

Timeline

Just fyi, we filed for an expedite last week. The last update we received on the expedite request was an email saying its under review on Friday. 
no update after that, but we got the dq email today instead. 
also made lots of calls to nvc. on the last call my husband was informed that our dq must be near and today it was here 😃!
not really sure if all of this helped or they just dq’ed us in the normal processing time, just sharing! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I called NVC today and the lady said our case is under necessary administration processing?

It's strange 

Anyone knows or had experience?

DQ on Nov 1st

Embassy switch Nov 7th

Got an email Nov 19th saying an interview was cancelled when we didn't get an interview date and time.

9 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I called NVC today and the lady said our case is under necessary administration processing?

It's strange 

Anyone knows or had experience?

DQ on Nov 1st

Embassy switch Nov 7th

Got an email Nov 19th saying an interview was cancelled when we didn't get an interview date and time.

Exactly the same happened to us yesterday. DQ Nov 21st. We have an expedite for the embassy in Madrid but we didnt get any appointment . So odd

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Maria66 said:

Exactly the same happened to us yesterday. DQ Nov 21st. We have an expedite for the embassy in Madrid but we didnt get any appointment . So odd

Really?  Did you get an email saying an interview was cancelled?

We got that and that was strange

Today NVC said we are in administration processing. I hope it's a good thing and not bad 🙁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.