dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2019 at 9:49 PM, Tsh said:

Hi. I remember it was sent few days after your approval. Have u called uscis/nvc recently?

I called USCIS twice and both times they said it was sent out and to wait 90 days!!  And I called nvc twice as well and they told me they didn’t receive anything yet but they said that I’m part of a pilot program from USCIS and that I can’t opt out of it.  Has anyone heard of a pilot program?  Getting worried that this will take forever!

6 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

I called USCIS twice and both times they said it was sent out and to wait 90 days!!  And I called nvc twice as well and they told me they didn’t receive anything yet but they said that I’m part of a pilot program from USCIS and that I can’t opt out of it.  Has anyone heard of a pilot program?  Getting worried that this will take forever!

I think when they initially started the pilot program there were issues between electronically linking the approved IOE petitions with NVC...

I heard they literally hand no link between the two systems, not sure as to how much truth was behind it, but was some months ago when the chatter was happening and a heap of IOE delays at NVC stage because of it... although it may have been purposely done by USCIS given the IOE process appears faster and the backlog of old style petitions still in processing within the old system..

either way, like I said it was maybe 3 months ago when this chatter was occurring, chances are that’s been resolved by now if it was true

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Guys, I hope someone can put my mind at ease. 

I submitted all documents to NVC on November 7. All items of supporting evidence are uploaded and say “submitted

However, if I go and check status of our case it says: Action required: submit requested documents. 

This is doubly frustrated because I cannot get through to NVC and ask them. I’ve received no messages apart from the confirmation that I completed the DS 260. 

Is it normal for them to ask for more documents, even though they have everything they originally asked for? 

IMG_2653.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

25 minutes ago, jarrod679 said:

Guys, I hope someone can put my mind at ease. 

I submitted all documents to NVC on November 7. All items of supporting evidence are uploaded and say “submitted

However, if I go and check status of our case it says: Action required: submit requested documents. 

This is doubly frustrated because I cannot get through to NVC and ask them. I’ve received no messages apart from the confirmation that I completed the DS 260. 

Is it normal for them to ask for more documents, even though they have everything they originally asked for? 

IMG_2653.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

Yes, the status check page will show this until DQ. No worries, nothing left to do but sit and wait!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, aabd1987 said:

Yea we’re in the same boat :(  did you try calling USCIS or nvc?  If you didn’t what did they say?

Waaa I thought i was the only one who has not received the case no yet,,,,,, I called the USCIS and I was told to wait for 90 days,, that the time they usually take to transfer the case to nvc,,,,, but I also called the NVC  en they said I should write to them a email with my scanned approved i130 receipt to nvc research@state.govt 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:47 PM, Sinka13 said:

Hey could anyone help us to clarify one question.

So we are using a joint sponsor, and the join sponsor also includes household member to make sure we definitely make the poverty line. On the NVC website they request proof of US citizenship and proof of domicile for joint sponsors. It's simple since they are born in US and live there, so we will be using birth certificates to proof it and probably bank statement for domicile.

However, NVC states that we need to bring all original documents to the interview, do I really need to bring their birth certificates(not my spouse's certificate) with me, or photocopy would be enough? 

i'm wondering the same...there's really no chance I can get originial birth certificates of others...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, snowdog said:

Yes, the status check page will show this until DQ. No worries, nothing left to do but sit and wait!

there's a note that if you already submitted your documents go to the link they have given 

This status will continue untill your documents have been accepted 

No need to worry 

20 hours ago, stech786 said:

same thing for my brother. they needed all of those docs. just waiting

On 11/21/2019 at 11:56 PM, aabd1987 said:

Hey everyone! I-130 was approved on oct 25 and still nothing.  Nvc didn’t receive anything and I’m starting to get worried that our paperwork was somehow lost.  Anyone else approved my USCIS around that time?  Pls share experiences and th

Timeline

Congratulations 

Can you plz tell me what was the thing they asked you to resubmit?

They asking my marriage n police certificates

Even after i already submitted 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, stephanie918 said:

i'm wondering the same...there's really no chance I can get originial birth certificates of others...

I found this information so far to be useful. It's a requirements per each embassy an they have a checklist for items toy need to bring. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/list-of-posts.html

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Narmeen said:

there's a note that if you already submitted your documents go to the link they have given 

This status will continue untill your documents have been accepted 

No need to worry 

Hello, i was approved on the 23rd of October, we haven't heard anything from the NVC yet, our fingers are crossed and i hope we hear from them soon. Best of luck. 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Arewa said:

Hello, i was approved on the 23rd of October, we haven't heard anything from the NVC yet, our fingers are crossed and i hope we hear from them soon. Best of luck. 

Hi there, my petition was approved on June 28 USCIS took a week to transfer it to NVC july 3

NVC received it July 11

N they let us know about our case in September 22

So you can relate 

Best of luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Narmeen said:

Hi there, my petition was approved on June 28 USCIS took a week to transfer it to NVC july 3

NVC received it July 11

N they let us know about our case in September 22

So you can relate 

Best of luck

Yes i can, so you called NVC right? That's when they let you know they received it July 11.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So good news and bad! 

Good news: My case (which was sent to NVC on October 23rd) was issued it's case number last night!

Bad news: They completely ignored where I asked for my interview to be held(London, home country and all that) and instead put me down for Tokyo which was where I was living at the time of sending. Sssssooooo now we gotta try and deal with that. But baby steps!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.