dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Dustin725 said:

I was notified by email. Here’s a photo of the email I got so you have an example of what you might receive. 

2825DDF2-003B-400D-8546-B19548EF47A6.jpeg

Thank you very much for this, let's hope for the same luck as you did. Congrats!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Indonesia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Dustin725 said:

I was notified by email. Here’s a photo of the email I got so you have an example of what you might receive. 

2825DDF2-003B-400D-8546-B19548EF47A6.jpeg

This is really helpful! Thank you!

All of my documents are accepted on 11/18 and there is only one that still in "submitted" status until now... Anxious but optimistic! 😁 

4/19/19: Sending Package to USCIS

5/8/19: NOA1 (USCIS received)

10/3/19: NOA2 (USCIS Approved)

10/10/19: Case sent to NVC

10/22/19: NVC received

11/14/19: Received invoice number and case number and pay AOS + IV bill

11/18/19: Completed DS-260

11/19/19: Submit AOS + IV package to NVC for review (hit the 7 months mark!)

11/21/19: All documents are accepted except tax transcripts. Re-upload it and now upload 1 year per document section.

01/22/20: Document Qualified. NVC send it over to embassy for obtaining interview date.

02/12/20: NVC completed the case. Now the status is in transit to US embassy (Jakarta-Indonesia)

03/05/20: Medical Exam

03/26/20: Interview date!💖 (canceled due to Covid-19 until further notice)

02/25/21: Embassy emailed that they resume IR5 visa

03/01/21: Another medical exam since the last one expired in September 2020

03/15/21: Interview date!🤩 Result: 221G because my mom forget the original doc for my dad's death decree + she needs to redone her photo

03/16/21: submit the necessary paperwork + photo

03/17/21: Status change to administrative processing

03/18/21: Status change to issued. Waiting for email from the embassy for pick up

03/20/21: VISA IS READY!

03/25/21: Fly to US

18 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

I'm uploading my documents to CEAC and it shows a required Police Clearance from a country I lived in 6 years ago for 9 months. 

I'm applying to CR1, police clearance is supposed to be requested if you lived there for 12 or more months, anyone in the same situation? 

😐

I am also having similar issue. It seems like NVC has changed its rule? I was asked to get police clearance from two countries.  I lived in the first country for 8 months some five years ago and the second country I stayed for nearly 6 months. It is really not fair and not easy to get such docs. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Uiyl said:

I am also having similar issue. It seems like NVC has changed its rule? I was asked to get police clearance from two countries.  I lived in the first country for 8 months some five years ago and the second country I stayed for nearly 6 months. It is really not fair and not easy to get such docs. 

Oh gosh, I can't believe even NVC is not following their own rules. 

In my case the police clearance from other country is in the Required Documents box. I assume this is your case as well. 

I've already looked up and apparently I can request it by mail with prepaid return shipping. Mind you this is a country on the other side of the world but my fault for not requesting a police clearance when I left, not! Who knew I'd need it 6 years later?

Hope you're able to get your docs soon! 

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

10 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

Oh gosh, I can't believe even NVC is not following their own rules. 

In my case the police clearance from other country is in the Required Documents box. I assume this is your case as well. 

I've already looked up and apparently I can request it by mail with prepaid return shipping. Mind you this is a country on the other side of the world but my fault for not requesting a police clearance when I left, not! Who knew I'd need it 6 years later?

Hope you're able to get your docs soon! 

Exactly, there is no way of predicting this. It's just rediculous of them deviating from their own rules. Yes, it's in the required documents list for me as well. I was able to apply online for one of the countries. But the second one, their website is down and sent my request through someone I know, unfortunately there is no way to follow up as that person traveled abroad after submitting my request. Had I known when I got my case number, I could've looked for more options. Imagine how long it takes for us to get the originals and scan it per NVC standards even if we manage to get it processed? May God help us before we run out of patience. It's such a tiring process. Thanks for best wishes and hope you get yours soon too. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
23 hours ago, aabd1987 said:

Hey everyone! I-130 was approved on oct 25 and still nothing.  Nvc didn’t receive anything and I’m starting to get worried that our paperwork was somehow lost.  Anyone else approved my USCIS around that time?  Pls share experiences and thanksss

My I-130 approved septemper 25, USCIS didn't send it until October 28, NVC recieved November 6, so don't worry it might take upto 6 weeks. And you can call USCIS and speak to an officer as he will have access tonknow if your case was sent out from USCIS or not.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I Submitted our docs on oct 3rd and got an RFE two days ago for not providing proof of eligibility for Canada. Haven’t seen this requirement listed anywhere or I would have submitted it. They rejected the pcc but there is nothing wrong with it so that’s been submitted for supervisor review. Day after I heard from the nvc, I got an update from nvc and ceac showed that three documents were missing. Except if you scroll down, the same documents are there and they’ve been accepted. Called two reps yesterday who were unhelpful. One of them kept putting me on hold to talk to a supervisor. 

Ceac wouldn’t let me submit the work permit without uploading the “missing” documents so I uploaded everything with a note and submitted all of it. 

23 minutes ago, SASAS said:

I Submitted our docs on oct 3rd and got an RFE two days ago for not providing proof of eligibility for Canada. Haven’t seen this requirement listed anywhere or I would have submitted it. They rejected the pcc but there is nothing wrong with it so that’s been submitted for supervisor review. Day after I heard from the nvc, I got an update from nvc and ceac showed that three documents were missing. Except if you scroll down, the same documents are there and they’ve been accepted. Called two reps yesterday who were unhelpful. One of them kept putting me on hold to talk to a supervisor. 

Ceac wouldn’t let me submit the work permit without uploading the “missing” documents so I uploaded everything with a note and submitted all of it. 

Did your PCC says "non-certified criminal" or "Other - Provide Details"?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

Did your PCC says "non-certified criminal" or "Other - Provide Details"?

Thankfully the Canada PCC was accepted. Ours says other -provide details. My husband’s India pcc was rejected. He’s an Indian citizen.

Edited by SASAS

1 hour ago, canadavisa22 said:

Also just got the letter in the mail today.

I wonder why we got the letter for the second time, but not with the first time.  Hopefully they are working on our cases. 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:09 PM, Gakiee said:

Hi ...mine was approved on oct 2 and still no update ...am to worried coz i thk I should have got the case no by now...

Yea we’re in the same boat :(  did you try calling USCIS or nvc?  If you didn’t what did they say?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.