dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mindo2019 said:

Wow..that is really different than how they ask me to create IRS online account. For me, they only ask my social security number, how much was my 2017 W2 and where I used to live in the last 5 years. I guess every person get different questions?

I also use H&R block back in 2016 and use turbotax going forward. I even make one for my husband because the questions are the same! well, you learn new thing everyday.

Ugh I am exhausted it’s like at each time there is something wrong .. and we get delay over and over ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 11/19/2019 at 1:16 PM, Mr & Mrs T said:

They looked at my case yesterday no DQ there is documents missing ( documents thy didn’t asked at first !) 

they ask for my husband late wife death certificate and his first divorce decree , a proof of domicile . Ok for that we have .

but they ask for his taxes transcript for 2018 and we have to wait for the paper to come by regular mail within 15 days because IRS don’t email or fax and my husband can’t not connect on his IRS website because no more credit card so it’s not remember him .. so another delay in the delay . 
so that’s mean we will resubmit early December they gonna take to mid January I a pretty sure then 4-6 weeks wait for IL etc ...

i am exhausted .. sad .. 

i don’t arrive to stay positive anymore friend .. they are draining me honestly .. so unfair 

what about your IL ? 🍀

Aww man.  These people.🤬

Sorry to hear.  Just do what they need now.  This whole thing is draining.  I know it's hard to keep positive.  But what to do.  I tell myself to see this thing as going back to school.  Each step is a dum test or quiz.

I was trying to get my transcripts on there as well, and the irs website doesn't remember credit card or loan stuff.  Did your husband file taxes on turbotax or something?  Those are transcripts also.. along with a w2.

Otherwise you'll have to wait the mail. 

But just do what they ask ☘️☘️☘️🤞🙏

IL I have to wait ☘️ let's see.  I'm calling around for a joint sponsor incase

23 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Ugh I am exhausted it’s like at each time there is something wrong .. and we get delay over and over ..

Allez la France!  Dont give up , cherie. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. We all feel sad and frustrated and confused with this process. But we ll get there! At least you are together. My husband is  in USA and i am in Madrid. I bought my house seeing it thru Skype lol. The things USCIS makes do !,,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi all, please help. 

My husband and FIL live in the same house so we will file i-864 and i-864a for my FIL as cosponsor. 

However it looks like my FIL's documents all have slightly different names! his GC has John F smith and my husband's birth certificate has John Smith Otherlastname and so and so, I'm freaking out that NVC will deny/RFE us because of the weird names in all of his documents but my husband thinks it's somewhat normal that there is no standard in names in documents in the US. 

Any advice?

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Recieved an case status update on Nov 18 for both of my cases.

Case1 (spouse): request for Divorce Decree of petitioner's first marriage (this was not listed as a required document originally)

Case2 (step-daughter): request for marriage certificate of petitioner to spouse (this was not listed as a required document originally)

I've uploaded both to the "additional documents" section under Civil Documents and submitted.

Back to the waiting queue :(

I originally submitted on Oct 23.

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Aww man.  These people.🤬

Sorry to hear.  Just do what they need now.  This whole thing is draining.  I know it's hard to keep positive.  But what to do.  I tell myself to see this thing as going back to school.  Each step is a dum test or quiz.

I was trying to get my transcripts on there as well, and the irs website doesn't remember credit card or loan stuff.  Did your husband file taxes on turbotax or something?  Those are transcripts also.. along with a w2.

Otherwise you'll have to wait the mail. 

But just do what they ask ☘️☘️☘️🤞🙏

IL I have to wait ☘️ let's see.  I'm calling around for a joint sponsor incase

Hey friend ,

I don’t have other choice that to do what they ask . There is no choice and We have no voice in this process..

i take this process as a school test too lol  and waiting to submit what they ask I am thinking of what I can add more for them to not have possibility to ask again something else .. 

my husband filed on IRS app for the first time this year because he was usually going to an HR block but as he is here with me he was not able to . That’s why they sent us by mail ( to us and at my in laws house ) 

i I’ll do what they ask . As I said no choice 🤷‍♀️
i hope you will have your IL soon . For how long are you waiting ? I hope you gonna find a joint sponsor 🤞🙏🍀

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Maria66 said:

Allez la France!  Dont give up , cherie. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. We all feel sad and frustrated and confused with this process. But we ll get there! At least you are together. My husband is  in USA and i am in Madrid. I bought my house seeing it thru Skype lol. The things USCIS makes do !,,

Ahaha merci !!! 
The light bulb burned out in my tunnel I think lol 

yes we are together 🙏

ahah USCIS \ NVC are making doing crazy things mdr 😂 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Esponjoso said:

My spouse (beneficiary) renewed her passport after we had uploaded and submitted the NVC papers. So the NVC had a scan of the old passport—which is no longer a valid travel document once you have a new one. The new passport has a new number. Also, the old passport expired in 5.5 months, which could have been grounds for the NVC to reject it. I think you are supposed to have 6 (or in some countries 8 ) months left on your passport. In any case, we had no trouble, but it was stressful, and the NVC could have rejected the paperwork and asked for a new passport scan.

Thanks for the info! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey all, when you submitted bio page of beneficiary's passport photo, did you include the page next to it too or only the bio page? We only scanned the bio page, but now I'm wondering if it will get rejected for that reason, and I'd rather replace it now only a week after submitting rather than find out in a month if we did it wrong! If any of you only included the bio page and got DQ'd or rejected from it please let me know!

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, LilyJ said:

Hey all, when you submitted bio page of beneficiary's passport photo, did you include the page next to it too or only the bio page? We only scanned the bio page, but now I'm wondering if it will get rejected for that reason, and I'd rather replace it now only a week after submitting rather than find out in a month if we did it wrong! If any of you only included the bio page and got DQ'd or rejected from it please let me know!

We just did the bio page as that's what they asked for. Shouldn't be an issue

2 hours ago, LilyJ said:

I did the openbook style scam, so shows bio and the page next to it with his signature 

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bking said:

We just did the bio page as that's what they asked for. Shouldn't be an issue

That's what I was thinking too, but then I started to get nervous, I would hate to wait a month or more just to have to resubmit and wait again 😰

16 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

I did the openbook style scam, so shows bio and the page next to it with his signature 

In my husband's passport, the page next to it is basically blank, no spot for signature nor any other writing, just I think the passport number punched in with dot holes (if that makes sense lol), so I didn't include it, I only scanned the bio page so I hope they don't reject it!

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

11 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

That's what I was thinking too, but then I started to get nervous, I would hate to wait a month or more just to have to resubmit and wait again 😰

In my husband's passport, the page next to it is basically blank, no spot for signature nor any other writing, just I think the passport number punched in with dot holes (if that makes sense lol), so I didn't include it, I only scanned the bio page so I hope they don't reject it!

I think you should be fine..

im getting worried about proof of domicile now.. I didn’t upload anything specific to it e.g driver licence showing address... but did give 3 yrs tax, bio page, birth certificate and a letter from his employer to show still working for them etc you’d think that proves he’s there, but some of the stories I’m reading are getting me scared 😟 

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.