dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

@Saci Singh

thank you friend 🙏☘️😺

i start to get a little bit despair and think that maybe we will have to stay here in France another the year at the pace NVC /embassies are working . 6 weeks next weeks and they still didn’t touched my case . What about if after this long wait there is a review and wait again then .

plus don’t know how long to schedule appointment in Paris and the wait time between IL and interview ..

i thought we will be done for the end of the year but obviously no ..

not sure how long to get interview but usually the interview letter is sent out when they have an appointment for you in next 3-6 weeks. It likely won't be less then 3 weeks from IL to interview because you can only go to medicals after IL. Also they only schedule the interview and send the IL like I said when there is available slot 3-6 weeks out.

13 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

@Saci Singh

thank you friend 🙏☘️😺

i start to get a little bit despair and think that maybe we will have to stay here in France another the year at the pace NVC /embassies are working . 6 weeks next weeks and they still didn’t touched my case . What about if after this long wait there is a review and wait again then .

plus don’t know how long to schedule appointment in Paris and the wait time between IL and interview ..

i thought we will be done for the end of the year but obviously no ..

needless to say the unknown is how long to schedule interview and send IL, sounds like not too bad for Paris. For me in Johannesburg sounds like more of an issue (taking 3 months just to schedule interview in cases).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Got to the NVC support, all they told us to do about glitched payment was to send inquiry about it with the cope of the bank statement. Oh boy it will be fast. 

As of 12-NOV-2019, we are responding to emails received on 4-OCT-2019. 

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
11 hours ago, artcodex said:

needless to say the unknown is how long to schedule interview and send IL, sounds like not too bad for Paris. For me in Johannesburg sounds like more of an issue (taking 3 months just to schedule interview in cases).

I don’t know how long it’s gonna take for me .. still waiting for DQ . 6 weeks on Wednesday..

waou that’s long ! 

I don't know if anyone has the same problem like me.  I got another welcome letter from NVC with the case and ID number in there, which I received back in 11/3.  I submitted all my documents on 11/8 and 11/10, and haven't got any information about it.  I logged back in to the NVC website, and nothing has been changed.  It is weird when they resend the welcome email again.  In another group, I saw one person had the same issues. 

29 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

I don't know if anyone has the same problem like me.  I got another welcome letter from NVC with the case and ID number in there, which I received back in 11/3.  I submitted all my documents on 11/8 and 11/10, and haven't got any information about it.  I logged back in to the NVC website, and nothing has been changed.  It is weird when they resend the welcome email again.  In another group, I saw one person had the same issues. 

I just got the same email now. CC was on 11/2.

The email address it came from was different though (nvc-do-not-reply@state.gov) and it has a kind of weird BCC added as well (canvctest12207@state.gov). There was no BCC in the first email.

Edited by canadavisa22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 hours ago, canadavisa22 said:

Does it take longer to get through USCIS if you're a resident? Just wondering how that would make sense if not...

Yes uscis approval takes around 1 year longer but the quick interview appt makes up for the additional year so both wait times are very similar.

I guess there are more USCs requesting their relatives than residents. As a USC they can also request their parents so more relatives to bring to the US.

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline

After 6 weeks waiting .. we finally had news from NVC and we are under  review for documents they didn’t asked .. wonderful ..

here we go again for 6 weeks !!!🥵

7 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

After 6 weeks waiting .. we finally had news from NVC and we are under  review for documents they didn’t asked .. wonderful ..

here we go again for 6 weeks !!!🥵

What documents that they need?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

What documents that they need?

The death certificate of my husband late wife and his first divorce decree . 
plus IRS tax transcripts from 2018 even if we submitted the form 1095 and 1099 as my husband is navy retired . 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

7 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

The death certificate of my husband late wife and his first divorce decree . 
plus IRS tax transcripts from 2018 even if we submitted the form 1095 and 1099 as my husband is navy retired . 

Ugh, pray for the best to you.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.